#Hangout with Gaby Cabezut

One more day to the weekend, aren't we all excited!!!

Just before the partying kicks off, we have on today's #Hangout, the sensational gabycabezut joining us for the Wattpad Block Party Special.

Hi Gabriela, thanks for joining us on our Thursday #Hangout Wattpad Block Party Special. Must confess, your name's always seemed a bit hard to pronounce. What nationality are you?

Hi thank you for having me! My name is Gabriela, actually! haha and I'm Mexican. English is my second language and it's so funny that I'm scared to write in Spanish more than in English. I always say that I'm quirky like that .

Anyway, I'm a Mom and I run an itsy-bitsy cake business from my house

Anyway, I'm a Mom and I run an itsy-bitsy cake business from my house. As of lately, I occupy myself writing romance stories and wattpading as much as I can!

When did you join Wattpad and what made you sign-up?

I joined about six years ago. I was scrolling through the app store, looking for books to read and I came across Wattpad. I downloaded the app and my life changed forever.

My second baby had just been born and I remember reading like crazy instead of sleeping as I should!

I was a silent reader for like a year, and on a courageous moment, I decided to post a story of my own, just for fun. I made it specifically in English since most of my reading was in that language (and also...no one would know that I was trying out this writing thing).

Writing was my secret for like the next couple of years. Not even my husband knew about it. Until I got a tweet from someone from Wattpad. And then a call...and the rest is history.

Skipping a host of other stuff, 51.4 million reads and 600, 000 votes on Prince with Benefits is jaw dropping. What's that book about?

It's the story about a latin girl who has recently broken up her engagement and was forced to move to England with her Mom. Her parents had a nasty divorce and her Mom sort of run away back to her country. She's not too happy to be there but while she's trying to figure out things with her Mom, she bumps into a mysterious stranger, who looks like the prince of England, but what are the odds, right?

At the end, he is the actual Prince and she can't fight the attraction she feels for him. However, she's super scared of the commitment and you know, the press and all that.