#TuesdayPost( July 12, 2016)

Hey Gang! We're back today with a truck load of exciting information we bet you'd find valuable on today's #TuesdayPost.

First off, we'd start with The Summer 2016 Conference which is now only a few weeks away. There are loads of fun activities going on already so don't miss out on that.

The event is based around the theme Writing Better, Publishing and The 'Watt-munity' with talks by special guests ranging from Wattpad Stars to Bestselling authors and Literary Professionals.

Be sure to add your library for future updates and also invite your friends on Wattpad, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, e.t.c.

Join us at The Summer 2016 Conference, available on our profile, The_Write_Place.

=||=||=||=||=

From kriskosach who recently concluded her #apicturesworth1000words contest.

Hi everyone! To those who recently entered my #apicturesworth1000words I thank you & wish you luck! I'm writing to let you know I recently spotted the following listing for paid content. It shares enough characteristics with my contest that maybe some of your stories will translate? I hope so! BTW- your work IS your work, so I don't claim to have any exclusivity for this contest. It was just meant for fun. Please let me know if you get selected. That would be very cool & I'd like to promote it for you.

Ceto's Brine Anthology
http://strigidaepublishing.com/for-authors-2/anthology-submissions/submission-call-cetos-brine/

Genre: Horror, dark fantasy. "Open to ocean-themed horror - selkies, doorways to other dimensions, ghost ships, curses, madness, mythical beasts from beyond, Lovecraftian horrors, and demonic forbidden love are just a few of the tales we're looking for." (No mermaids)

Length: 5,000-12,000 words. Query for shorter/longer

Payment: $30 USD plus a copy of print, electronic, and audiobook formats

Deadline: July 31, 2016

=||=||=||=||=