#Hangout with Bella Higgin

Thursday, September 15

Hey guys, welcome to our #Hangout session for today.

Joining us is Wattpad Star and Featured author, Bella_Higgin, author of When Darkness Falls, Quarantine and Belle Morte, all of which have ranked within the Top 10 of their respective genres.

Thanks so much for taking time off your busy schedule to hangout with the Gang. I'm sure many folks out there would love to know 'Who is Bella Higgin?'
I'm a British author obsessed with reading and writing. When I'm not off in some fictional world I can be found rescuing sick or stray animals. I'm a Trekkie, a Supernatural addict, and I adore rock music, especially the legendary Alice Cooper. If you have sharp eyes, you can spot me in the music video for Malefice's track V from the album of the same name.

 If you have sharp eyes, you can spot me in the music video for Malefice's track V from the album of the same name

You have 6 published stories on your profile, 4 of which have been quite a success with lovers of vampires. How'd your adventure with vampires begin?
I suppose my love of vampires began when I read Dracula as a kid. My copy included colour illustrations, and I became fascinated with the idea of these pale, beautiful, but deadly creatures. I started studying vampire myth and legend, reading into the original creatures of folklore and how they evolved into the 'modern' idea of the vampire. The more I knew about vampires, the more I wanted to write my own stories about them.

 The more I knew about vampires, the more I wanted to write my own stories about them

Belle Morte seems to currently being updated, what's this book about?

It's been ten years since vampires came out of the coffin, and now they are the world's greatest, most-talked about celebrities, living in lavish mansions and feeding on the blood of live-in donors.

Renie Mayfield is a new donor, assigned to the most famous vampire House - Belle Morte. Unlike the other donors, Renie isn't here for fame and fortune, and she doesn't care about getting close to the vampires.Months ago, her sister disappeared in this House, and Renie wants to know why.

But Renie is unprepared for Edmond Dantès, the smouldering, seductive vampire who turns her blood to fire. The last thing Renie wants is to fall for a man she can never have, but she cannot ignore the sizzling chemistry that she and Edmond share.