Chapter 30

WARNING- Drug addiction, use and highs, violent memories/thoughts. Depression and suicidal mentions.

I don't know an awful lot about this sorta stuff but I trieddd ^-^

I've somehow hurt my hand and it keeps swelling up so excuse extra mistakes x 

Also, I seem to have gotten sicker. All I wanna do is sleep but when I try, I can't. Fun, am I right??

TTFN<3

+++++

In Leeds, Dan and Phil found themselves a hotel and booked in for a night, handing over their money before heading up to the room. It was mucky, mouldy and cold with no heating or radiators, nothing to try and warm themselves up other than what they had and thin sheets on the bed.

"This is horrible" Phil complained, staring at the dirt surrounding the window which looked out on a brick wall. 

"I know but it was the only hotel we could afford, unless you want to go further from the station but then we risk not getting away if someone finds us" Dan replied, sighing as he sat down on the cold, damp bed.

"I know" Lester mumbled, turning around and looking over at his boyfriend "D'you want to go out for a bit?"

"It's cold outside though" 

"I know, but it's just as cold in here too. You can see in the air when you breathe" 

"Yeah but I just don't want to go out" Dan sighed, pulling the sleeves of his sweater over his hands.

"Are you okay?" Phil quizzed, sitting beside him.

"I'm just cold and don't feel like socialising" he mumbled as his boyfriend pulled him close "-And I'm scared. Of your dad, of my mum, of everything"

"Me too" 

~

Later that day, Phil decided he was fed up of being stuck in a room and would go for a little walk and pick up another blanket or two at the shop, but Dan didn't seem to want to go.

"Why do you even want to go?" Howell questioned, phone in hands as he glanced across the room at his boyfriend.

"Because I don't like being stuck in here, it's dirty and gross" Lester shrugged, shimmying as he pulled his jeans up a bit.

"Yeah but if you go out, you might get into trouble with police or my mum or your dad" 

"It's unlikely. If they want to get us, they'll come here"

"Well I'm not going" 

"Okay, I'll go alone" Phil replied, tying his shoelaces quickly.

"That's even more dangerous?!"

"Well I'm not staying here"

"Whatever" Dan muttered, looking back down to his phone as he rolled his eyes.

Phil huffed, leaving the room quickly and walking down the corridor. He didn't really know what was up with Dan but it worried him. The way Dan spoke to him came across moody and annoyed, yet he didn't know why. He'd not done anything wrong, just said he wanted to get out of their hotel room for a bit.

"Watch where you're going for godsake" some woman screamed as he bumped into her. She flipped him off and continued to walk off, looking angry.

"sorry?" He whispered to himself, unable to say it to her as she was already long gone.

Rolling his eyes, he continued to walk down the street and think into why Dan may be annoyed with him. Had he done anything wrong? Maybe he'd said something? He did have a few bad habits that could've upset him too.