Chapter 28

Smut warning 0:-) ! Full chapter of it, nothing else happens. BOYXBOY SEX + KINKS.

 Just skip the chapter if you don't fancy reading a bit of cheeky bum secks :))) 

This is the first smut I've ever written, please do kill me. *Hands out holy water* please do share it, thanks bye((((:     No but actually kill me right now. I'm cringing so hard. 

Also, hi Emily! Ya dirty... mars bar, excited for this. Enjoy (:)

--------

A little later on that evening, the boys were laid in bed cuddling and talking about relationships for some reason.

"PDA is weird. I understand a little kiss, hugs, hand-holding and stuff but like, right; I saw this couple the other day and they were full on kissing and like practically having sex in the street" Dan exclaimed, shaking his head "Like you're in a public park, Jesus"

"I get what you're saying" Phil nodded "It's just like jeez, go home!" 

"I know I've been saying this a lot" Dan whispered, falling back onto the bed "But I'm scared. For my future. I want a good future but everything just seems to have gone bad"

"It's going to be okay though, I promise. Focus on the present, the future will work itself out and the past is written, we can't change that" 

"Thank you. I love you"

"I love you too" Phil grinned, pressing a kiss to his boyfriends cheek. He poked Dan's side, causing Dan to flinch and laugh.

"Nooo! That tickles"  

"Oh does it?" 

"Oh God no" groaned Dan, trying not to laugh as Phil continued tickling his side. In attempt to hold him down, Lester straddled Dan and began tickling more, causing Dan to nearly scream at both, how Phil was sat, and how much he was being tickled.

Dan's breathing quickened, as did Phil's as they laughed before Dan hit his boyfriends arm in attempt to stop in.

"Philll" he laughed, tears in his eyes. 

"You love it" Lester giggled, sticking his tongue to the side.

"Mmm, I love you" with that, Dan pressed his lips up to Phil's. Lester was quick to request access by swiping his tongue across Howell's bottom lip, but he was denied.

"I love you too" Phil hummed against the youngers lips. His hands travelled down Dan's body and back up again before he moved away to catch his breath.

"You're so hot" Howell spoke. He was about to say more but Phil grinned and cut him off by kissing him, making the kiss heated with his tongue. A moment later, Phil moved down to suck on Dan's neck again causing a moan to leave the boys mouth.

Dan moaned, hands flying up and unbuttoning Phil's shirt until he was halfway down. 

"I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with" Lester spoke, stopping to look at Dan with worry.

"M'fine, I want this" he mumbled, continuing to unbutton the shirt. Phil smirked and pulled Dan's shirt up and over his head before working his way down Dan's front, pressing many kisses to his body.

"So hot, so so hot for me baby" Phil spoke, unbuckling Dan's useless belt.

"Mmm all for you" the younger boy uttered, pulling his boyfriends jeans down quickly "fu-Uhh mm" 

Dan's jeans were off along with his and Phil's boxers, ending up somewhere across the room after they carelessly threw them.

"Are you sure you want this baby?" 

"Mhm positive" Dan nodded, pressing another kiss to Phil's lips.

For some reason, Phil had brought lube along with him, so he hurried to get that out of his bag before smothering his fingers in it. 

"Have-Uh have you, y'know done this-"

"N-no, but I've w-watched-"

"O-okay. This m-might hurt" Phil stuttered, unsure on what to say. They were both so awkward but Phil shook it off and pushed one finger into Dan's hole. Howell took a deep breath at the minute but it soon turned to pleasure. He added more fingers, thrusting them in quickly which earned many moans from his boyfriend.

"Ph-Phil p-please fuck me" Dan shakily said.

Lester pulled his fingers out and Dan whimpered at the loss, feeling desperate for touch. Once sorted, Phil lined himself up and warned Howell of the pain before pushing himself in. Dan hissed in pain, the two staying still as he adjusted.

"Move" 

And so he did, thrusting in and out whilst moaning at the pleasure and the site of Dan, who was a sweaty moaning mess.  

Dan reached down, going to stroke his hard length but Phil quickly swatted away his hand.

"Didn't say you could do that, did I? Hmm?"

Nothing was said in return, only moans and groans.

"Fu-Right there.. umm-Daddy!" exclaimed Howell, clenching the sheets as Phil hit his prostate. "Shi- I didn't mean t-to-uhh"

"S'okay baby boy, s'okay.. Umm, doing so, s'good for daddy.. mmm yeah" Phil moaned, fringe sticking to his forehead.

Phil made sure to keep himself straight, hitting Dan's prostrate over and over until he reached his high.

"I-I'm gonna-" Dan warned, whimpering before Phil put his hand over his mouth.

"Shh baby, p-people gonna hear" 

"M's-sorry daddy-Uh fu-" And with that, Dan came as well as Phil with a string of curse words. Phil pulled out and laid down beside his boyfriend, both boys covered in cum and sweat but neither really cared.

By then, it was almost midnight and both of the guys were tired but knew they had to get up early already tomorrow for a free breakfast. 

"We need to shower" Phil sighed, rolling over and pressing a soft kiss to his boyfriends cheek.

"But m'tired" 

"I know but we've got to get up early" 

"mkay" Dan muttered, getting up off of the bed and wandering into the bathroom with Lester following.

The two showered, slipped on boxers and sorted the bedding out before laying down under a blanket and drifted off to sleep cuddling close.

---------

*Drinks and bathes in holy water* Kill me