Chapter 3

Partway through Dan's maths class, he began drifting in and out of sleep after not sleeping much the previous night.

To: Dan🔥
From: Unknown

Might want to try and stay awake, pretty boy x
Read: 1:30pm

Dan's eyes widened in shock as he glanced desperately around the classroom. Nobody. He saw absolutely nobody on their phone.

To: Unknown
From: Dan🔥

Who are you? I really don't like this😖
Read: 1:32pm

The teen continued looking around the classroom, trying to find the person who was messaging him.

To: Dan🔥
From: Unknown

I'm a person😉 x
Read: 1:39pm

To: Unknown
From. Dan🔥

You know what I mean!! Tell me😠
Read: 1:40pm

As Dan waited for a reply, he quickly scribbled down some notes messily.

Maybe the person texting didn't even go to his school. Maybe it was in fact a girl... Which would be very awkward since, as we all know, Dan is gay.

And what if it was a guy? Then what would he do? What if?... How would?... How could?...

He was pulled out of his thoughts when his phone vibrate under the paper in his book where he'd hid it from the teacher.

To: Dan🔥
From: Unknown

Maybe I don't know what you mean, babe😉 x
Read: 1:53pm

Dan growled, shoving his phone in his pocket before going back to his work... Until the teacher told everyone to pack up, making Dan panic because the notes were what he needed to use to revise for a test they had in two days time.

But the boy still shoved his things in his bag, watching Phil Lester take a picture of his written notes before tearing the paper from his book and wandering towards Howell.

"Here" Lester grunted, shoving the paper into the brunettes hands.

"Um thanks?..." I trailed off.

"Yeah well don't get used to it. And don't mention it to anybody." He muttered harshly, turning and walking off.

Why did he give Dan his notes? He doesn't help anyone.