22

Naruto's POV

"Hey! Sasuke! Sakura!" I called as I ran over to them. "Have you seen Reika around? She said she was going somewhere and she'd be right back. But it's been over an hour." I said. "Have you tried looking for her in the training grounds?" Sakura asked.

"I did, and she wasn't there." I said. "Maybe she doesn't want to be found." Sasuke said. I hummed in curiosity as I looked around. "Just give her some space, Naruto. Maybe she wants to be alone right now." Sakura said.

I didn't believe that one bit. I know in the pit of my stomach that something bad has happened to Reika.

Reika's POV

I squinted my eyes open as I felt myself regaining consciousness. Ugh... What happened to me? I tried to sit up, but my hands were tied behind my back, along with my ankles. Huh? What the hell is going on? I tried to free my hands and feet out of the binds, but I couldn't.

These must be some kind of chakra restraining bindings or something. "Naruto?" I called. "Wrong, Sweetheart." I lifted my head and noticed a shadow sitting in a chair. "Who are you?" I demanded with a growl.

"Ooh, fiesty. I never thought a Takuma could be this feisty." The voice said.

I gasped. "How do you know about my clan?" I demanded. "Oh, Sweetheart. Everyone knows about the Takuma Clan. The people who are born as cat creatures." The mysterious person said.

I frowned at him. "Who are you?" I repeated. The figure hesitated before standing up from the chair and stepping into the light, revealing himself.

"Do you know who I am?" The boy demanded

"Do you know who I am?" The boy demanded. I shook my head. "I've never seen you before in my life." I stated.  "My name is Zeek of the Kegawa Clan." He introduced. "So?" I asked. "A member of your clan, Takeru Takuma, killed my mother and half of my people. So, I'm here for revenge." Zeek said.

"I'm sorry about your mother. I had no idea Takeru did something like that." I said.

"You know of him?"

"Of course I do. He's my older brother."

"Well, now. That I didn't know of."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I don't understand. What do I have to do with any of this?" I demanded. "The Takuma Clan and the Kegawa Clan have been enemies for over nine years, and your clan has done a terrible deed by killing a lot of my kind." Zeek said.

"But that's not my fault! I didn't know about of this!" I objected. "It's too late now. It's time you got a taste of your own medicine." He said, then snapped his fingers. Two people with wolf ears picked me up and carried me to an huge room with other people in it.

I heard cheering and angry yelling. What caught my eye was that they all had wolf ears. I did my best to try and free myself, but the charka restraining binds were doing their job well. "Let go of me! Dammit, I said let go!" I yelled as I squirmed around.