4

I opened my eyes as I heard a small meow. The cat's still here? I sighed and sat up. What's on my agenda for today? Well, today, I'm going to avoid my team and try to not to kill anyone who annoys me. Sure, that sounds easy.

Note: Sarcasm. I went into my closet and pulled out two outfits. The green/brown one's nice, but it shows a bit too much exposure. I went with the gray one because it had the mask and the hood. Cat ears, remember?

I skipped breakfast since I didn't have much of an appetite. The cat that stayed with my over night, stayed in bed. Something tells me she won't be moving any time soon. I walked toward the bridge with an orange cat following me.

"Morning, Reika-chan!" Naruto called as he waved to me. "Morning." I said. "You're late, Reika!" Sakura yelled at me. I ignored her and walked past them. I leaned against the railing, staying away from them.

"Kakashi is late as well, so I don't see the crime in being late myself." I stated as I gazed at the ground with my eyes closed. We waited a bit longer until I smelled Kakashi nearby. "Hey, guys. Sorry, I'm late. I got lost in the path of life." He explained.

"WHAT?!?!" Naruto and Sakura yelled at him. I rolled my eyes. "Liar." I murmured. "I like the new look, Reika." Sasuke said with a smirk. "Buzz off and flirt with someone else." I said coldly before looking down at the orange cat.

I blinked, noticing she was rubbing herself against my leg. "Let's just get this over with." I said to Kakashi. Our first mission was pulling weeds out of some woman's garden. Too boring. My ear twitched under my hood, signaling me something was going to happen. 

I looked over at Naruto. That idiot. He's pulling out the weeds along with the herbs. I sighed as I heard him get hit. I went back to pulling the weeds until I saw a mixed cat in front of me. I raised a brow at it. "Meow~." I stared at it a bit longer before going back to pulling out the weeds.

The next mission was getting garbage out of a river. Kakashi laid against a tree, reading a book. I picked up the cans that were in the river as I kept my distance from the team. "Aaaah!" I looked over, seeing Naruto being carried away by the river.

I stayed where I was and did my job, letting Sasuke save him. "Idiot." I murmured as I punctured an empty soda can with the stick my hand.

The final mission was to walk a couple of dogs. I was never really fond of dogs. The one I was walking kept growling at me. I glared down at it. The dog's growling stopped and was replaced with whimpers.

"Good. Now, be a good boy and stay quiet." I ordered in a cold tone. The dog obeyed and stayed quiet. I looked at Naruto, seeing he was having trouble with his dog. Did he have to choose the biggest dog?

"That's not a place for dogs! That's a minefield!" Naruto said as the dog dragged him toward the mines. He got somewhat exploded from the mines, but the dog looked like it didn't have a scratch on it. I sighed as Sakura and Sasuke did the same. 

After we were finished with missions, Sakura and Sasuke dragged Naruto back to the village. "You're so hopeless, Naruto." Sakura said. I rolled my eyes and walked past them. "Huh? Reika-chan, where are you going?" Naruto asked.

"I'm going home." I answered emotionlessly. "You are? But Reika-cha-"

"Do not address me as Reika-chan. We're not friends. If anything, you will address me as Reika-san. Got it?" I said. "Sure thing, Reika-san!" Naruto said, saluting me. Why is this human so cheerful?

Doesn't he know I could kill him at any moment? I shook my head, forgetting about it, and headed to my house without another word. After I got home, I took off my shoes and hood, and lazily flopped on my couch.