5

Reika's POV

There was a huge amount of genin here. They didn't seem scary at all. "Oh, man. There's a lot of genin here, huh, Reika-san?" Naruto asked me. "I guess." I answered as I looked at the genin. "They all look pretty scary." Sakura said.

"Don't show your fear towards them. If you do, then they'll know who to kill first." I advised. "Sasuke!" Ino hugged him from behind and began flirting with him. "Hey, you porker! Back off! He's mine!" Sakura yelled at her.

I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to think. Although, that was impossible due the screaming girls. "Miss Forehead, they let you in? Still got those big frown lines on your bill board brow, I see." Ino shot back.

"Leave my forehead out of it!" Sakura said to her. I counted to ten as they argued, mumbling to myself. My eyebrow twitched in annoyance as an anime vein appeared on my head. "Uh.. Reika-san?" Naruto asked. 

I quickly grabbed Ino and Sakura's throats and slammed them against the wall. "I'm trying really hard not to kill the two of you, but you're making it impossible for me... If I hear another word about you two fighting over the stupid Uchiha, I'll sew your lips together. Better yet, I'll just kill the Uchiha myself." I said.

"What?! Kill Sasuke?! Why would you do that?!" Sakura screamed. "Because if I kill him, then I won't have to listen to the two of you squeal at him every damn minute." I answered in a cold tone. "Hah! Yeah, right! You wouldn't do that! You wouldn't kill your own teammate!" Ino said.

"Oh, no?" I challenged. I let go of them and quickly got behind Sasuke as I held his arm behind his back and held a kunai knife against his throat. "Just try me." I said as I held the knife against Sasuke's throat a bit more firmly, drawing a little bit of blood.

"Reika-san, hold on a second." Naruto said, trying to stop me. I ignored him. "I don't care if this Uchiha is my teammate. I'm not afraid to kill him," Ino and Sakura stared at me with fear as I was holding their 'precious' Sasuke.

"Now, will I hear another word out of the two of you?" I demanded. Sasuke grunted slightly when I held his arm more rougher than I had it. "You won't! You won't hear another word out of us again!" Ino promised.

"Good." I said, then released Sasuke. Why are humans so annoying? "Hey, look who it is. Little miss scary." I heard Kiba say. I frowned at him. "You'll address me as Reika-san if you know what's good for you." I said coldly. 

"Still haven't taken off that hood, I see." he said with a stupid grin. "Still wearing yours, I see." I shot back. "True, but I have nothing to hide. That's the difference between you and me, Reika." He said. I 'tched'. I hated him the most because he was always on my case.

"Don't get cocky." I warned him. "Just wait. We're gonna blow you guys away. We've been training like crazy." Kiba said. "Oh, yeah? Well, what do you think we've been doing? Sitting around picking daisies? You don't know what training means!" Naruto said to him.

"Uzumaki, keep your voice down." I ordered. "Right. Sorry, Reika-san." He apologized. "Um, don't mind Kiba. I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it." Hinata said. I took a look at her. Let's see. Innocent, sweet, shy, a little strong.

She doesn't look like someone who will bother me. I closed my eyes and sighed, thinking again. "Reika-san, are you okay?" Naruto asked me. "I'm fine. I'm just... tired." I said.

"Hey, you guys. You might wanna try keeping it down a little. I mean, no offense but you're the rookies, right? Fresh out of the academy? I wouldn't go making a spectacle of yourselves. Just cool it. This isn't a class fieldtrip." A boy with gray hair tied in a ponytail said to us.

"I don't take orders from you." I said, glaring at him. "Well, who asked you? Who are you?" Ino demanded.

"His name's Kabuto Yakushi. This is his seventh year taking these exams. Though, he's not wrong. Look around us. I think we made quiet an impression." I said with my arms folded over my chest as I leaned against the wall.

Rain village ninja, huh? Very touchy. Exams like these become intense for everyone. My kind of fun. I smirked. "Reika-san, how do you know Kabuto?" Sakura asked me. "I know a lot things... and some things are meant to remain a secret." I explained to her.

"How could you know how things work? You're just a genin." Kabuto said. "Cocky bastard," I frowned at him.

"But you're right. I am a genin. But I know how these exams work. First, they'll give us a written exam. Then, we face each other in the Forest of Death. Then finally, we do it again in the finals." I said, then smirked.

"It's doesn't sound too complicated." I mentioned. "You seem to know a lot about this. You've taken these exam before, I take it?" Kabuto asked. "No, I haven't." I said simply.

"Then, how could you know all this, Reika-san?" Naruto asked.

"Like I said, some things are meant to remain a secret." I said.

"Sounds to me Reika doesn't like spoiling her secrets." Kabuto said.

"Don't address me like we're friends. You don't even know me." I said coldly

"Touchy, much?"

"Very."

Kabuto smirked. "May I ask why you wear that hood? Are you trying to hide something?" Kabuto said. "I've told them this, so now I'm going to tell you. That's none of your business." I said to him. He smirked to himself, then adjusted his glasses.

"Such a bitch." He muttered. That's when I snapped and kicked his stomach. His back hit the wall hard and I pinned him with my forearm pressed against the throat. "I'm going to gouge your eyes out!" I snapped as I aimed a kunai knife to his eyeball.

"Reika-san, calm down." Naruto said, worriedly. I growled under my breath as I glared at Kabuto. He smirked at me. "Whoops. Did I pinch a nerve?" Kabuto teased. 'Calm down, Reika. He's just trying to get a read off of you. Calm down!' I thought to myself.

I resisted the urge to stab him and backed off. "You have incredible speed. But now I think you've made an impression yourself." Kabuto said, pointing behind me. I turned around and found the rest of the room staring intensely at me.

I rolled my eyes. "You guys don't scare me. Might wanna work a bit harder on your glares." I said to them. "Wow, Reika-san. You told them off like it was nothing." Naruto said, impressed. I shrugged.

"They don't look all that great. Besides that, I don't think they could fight if they wanted to." I said. That's right. I was trying to get under their skin.

"As for you..." I looked at Kabuto. "Stay out of my way. You've taken this exam before, and yet, you haven't even passed. Sounds to me, you've just been wasting your time." I said coldly. "On the contrary, you're wrong." Kabuto said with a s smirk as he adjusted his glasses again.

His hand went into his pocket and pulled out some plain, white cards. "What is that?" I demanded. "These are info cards. You see, I haven't completely been wasting my time. They may not look much at the naked eye. In fact, they appear blank." He said.

He flipped a card from the stack, showing us it was blank. "Don't want anyone seeing theses cards." Kabuto said, being cocky again."In fact, I've got something on just about everyone. Even you, Reika." He said to me with a smirk. I frowned.

"What? But when? How?" I demanded. "Nervous, are we? It was from when you pinned me to the wall." He explained. "That's it, I'm going to kill you." I said as an anime vein on my head. "Got anyone in mind?" Kabuto said to Sasuke.

The Uchiha really looked interested. "Yeah, but first, I want you to look up Reika's information." Sasuke said. I shot him a glare. "Watch yourself, Uchiha." I warned. He just smirked. "Very well." Kabuto said before taking out an info card.

I frowned at the Uchiha. Oh, he so dead. "Here she is." Kabuto said. I gritted my teeth. Great, now what?