Monday 5th December, 2016

If I were God's friend, I'd believe in him. I'd laugh at his creation lovingly and put up with his whims. I'd tell him heartily that it's ok if his creation isn't the best. He can destroy the mistakes and recreate it, leaving the beautiful rest.
If I were God's friend, I'd tell him his emotions are what makes his creation beautiful and unique. No one expected rainbows or creatures that can speak. He'd tell me that I shouldn't be such a twat. I'd tell him that I think he's perfect the way he is right back.
I do believe in God. I believe there is a God, a sparkling, miraculous spirit, in everything from dogs to cods. Even in people. That's why I believe in people. I'll laugh along with people lovingly and put up with people's whims. I tell people it's ok if they don't feel they're doing their best. People can cut unhealthy ties and still be happy with the rest.
God exists, even in people, so I tell people it's their emotions that make them unique. No one expected such colourful words to come out as they speak. People tell me not to be not to be so queer. I tell them it's God's choice that I'm here.

Note to self: Look, I know it's a tough time right now. Hate has taken over multiple countries. People are using religion to multiply hate. Don't let hate take over your other delicate emotions. Think of your friend telling you it's alright. Think of all the bright Christmas lights. Think of the last time your mother kissed you good night. Those God-given moments prove you have the potential to love. Feel the love and appreciate it. Then spread it when you feel it. Even when it is logically impossible to love your enemies, remember that hate cannot eliminate hate, only Love can.