Chapter 4

“Oh girl, that cute man is back!” I looked at Val as she started to put on her Kitty ears on and I smiled. Dr. Romano was back and I was glad because it my day to work the floor. Basically, while someone was on the stage performing, I walked around serving drinks and giving lap dances.

“Oh, I’ll make sure to get him today.” I snuck a glare over at Stephanie and turned back to slip on my dark purple mask to match my dark purple and black lingerie. I did not need Stephanie to know I wanted him, because her Black Widow tendencies would show and she would go after him to spite me.

I stood up and walked to the door that led to the floor and I strode out gracefully and seductively. Instantly, my eyes locked with Dr. Romano’s and I began to make my way over to him. He watched my every move and I smirked as he devoured my body.

“Hey, cutie. How are you doing tonight?” He didn’t wait and grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him. Usually, I felt like gagging at those men who acted like they owned me, but possessiveness from him was a complete turn on.

“I’m doing much better now that you are here.” He grabbed my hand and led me away from his seat at the bar. I smiled knowing we were headed to the private rooms. Here were not allowed to have sex with the clients, but I know some people didn’t listen, including Kitty and Black Widow. I turned on the IPod that was connected to speakers. The music began to play and I felt the deep seductive bass in my bones.

I smiled and ran my fingers over his broad shoulders and down his toned chest, pushing him to sit on the deep purple velvet couch. I loved how each room had a different theme color and I guess I color coordinated right for this room.

He shivered under my finger tips and I turned around and started to grind on him. This was my absolute favorite song, so I’d make this the best dance ever.

Jaime Foxx’s voice blasted through the speakers and I slid my fingers through my principal’s hair. He rubbed his hands down my side, but I turned around and gently put his hands in his lap. “No baby, for this dance I’m the only one touching.”

‘There’s so much sh*t that I want to do to you

You

You

You’

I sat down in his lap and began to roll my body over him as I sang the words to the song. This was the song I sang to myself when I was alone in my room planning dances, so I knew every word and what went good for this song and what didn’t.

‘First you got to step into this room

Room

Room

Room’

I turned in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck as I grinded into his already hard crotch. Clearly this was a turn on for him.

And clearly, my principal was a well-endowed man.

His member pushing against my flimsy lingerie was making me wet and it took all my self-control not to start panting on him.  “Tell me your name, cutie.”

“Dominic.” His voice was deep and hoarse with need and I shivered in his lap. Dominic was such a sexy name.  

“Sexy name for a sexy man.” He smirked and I completely forgot about finishing the dance. I sat down in his lap and kept my arms around his neck.

“What’s your name, beautiful?” The accent that was usually faint was heavy now, and man was it hot.

“I’m Black Orchid.” He ran his fingers down my chocolate skin and kissed my shoulder blade. He moaned into my shoulder.