Black Orchid (Student/Teacher)

‘I’m callin you daddy. Daddy.

Can you be my daddy? Daddy?

I need a daddy. Daddy.’

I slid down the pole into a complete split and swung my leg behind me as I started to crawl towards the salivating man in the front row. I mouthed the words as I slowly giggled my chest in his face. He slowly raised his 20 and stuck it in between my two breasts. I winked at him and stood up winding to the music. I closed my eyes and slowly untied my top letting it slowly slide off of my body erotically.

‘Now come and make it rain down on me.

Come and make it rain down on me.’

I jumped on the pole upside down and jiggled my butt causing money to rain down on the stage. The crowd was silent, like always when I performed. Everyone was mesmerized as I continued the dance and when the music finished I released my bottom and let it drop.

The crowd went wild and I walked behind the stage as TJ passed me and went to pick up my money. “Well Done, Dove.” TJ was my personal security guard here, all the dancers got one. Even though my stage name was Black Orchid, he loved to call me Dove. He said my soul was as pure as a dove’s.

Yea, an 18 year old stripper was just the purest thing in the word.

I sat down at my station and began to take off my make up as Kitty came over and kissed my cheek. “Good job, sweetie. You were great up there. I’m a little bummed that I have to go after you now.” I laughed, but shook my head her. Valerie, also known as Kitty, was a gorgeous girl. He blonde pixie cut emphasized her facial features and her body was perfect. She had a big butt, big boobs, and her stomach was flat with a shiny belly button ring.

“You’ll be fine, Val. I’m about to head out though. School in,” I glanced at my phone. “In 3 hours.”

“Tell Orly, I said hi and give him a big kiss for me!” The owner, Henry, announced Kitty and she sauntered away from me in her black leather outfit with red kitty ears.

I grabbed my purse and my cut of the money that TJ had already counted and split. $346. Not bad. “Come on, Teej. Time to go!” He walked behind me and whistled a tune I wasn’t familiar with. When we reached my car, I turned and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. He was like my over protective big brother and I loved him for it.

“See you tomorrow, Dove. Call me if you need anything.” I nodded and got into my car. It wasn’t the best, but it definitely wasn’t the worst. Most people don’t expect much from a high school senior anyway.

I arrived home with enough time to take an hour long nap, then get me and Orlando ready for school. He may be 12, but I still felt responsible for getting him ready. I put my phone on the charger and dozed off on the couch.

My alarm went off and I groaned and rolled over. I brushed my teeth and turned on the flat iron. The woes of a black woman.

“Nandy, time to get up for school.” He groaned and wrapped up more tightly in his covers. “I know bud, but if I got to go to school, you have to go to school.” I yawned and was hit with a dizzy spell. This had been happening all week and I believed it came from only 1-2 hours of sleep every day.