Riding round Tomlinson

Imagine you and Louis Tomlinson had already been on a first date but you hadn't heard from him since. You don't know what went wrong, you thought the date had gone really well, apparently Louis had thought differently as Louis was ignoring you! 

You were sitting at home sulking when your best friend came round with a plan to get you back on your feet. She hated seeing you this way and invited you out to enjoy yourself. Obviously you denied, you really weren't in the mood.

"Look Y/N, Louis doesn't know what he's missing. Are you gonna sit her moping when you coul be out there living without him?" She asked energetically.

"Yes." You reply and pull the blanket over your head. You hear her grumble and she pulls the blanket back down, blinding you. Why wouln't she just leave you alone so you could wallow in your on failure on relationships?

"Y/N GET UP NOW OR I WILL DRAG YOU TO THE CARNIVAL BY YOUR PONY TAIL MYSELF!" You leap up.

"Carnival? I guess, i could pop by." You've always loved carnivals, all the colours, people happily celebrating everywhere. "Give me 10 minutes to get ready." You race upstairs and change into shorts and a strap top since the sun was on fire outside. Before leaving your room you look in the mirror and scream. Apparently you had been eating something sticky because it was all over you face! Quickly, you clear it all up and run downstairs.

"Who are you waiting for slow poke?" You ask your friend as you grab money and shoes, and run out the door. 

You park the car and jump out, hyper and enthusiastic. Honestly, this was just what you needed, it didn't get better than this. You and Y/F/N run hastily down the street to see the scouts just passing by. You watch as they look cute dressed as little foods from the hungry caterpillar, oh wow, one of them is picking their nose, less adorable. 

There were all kinds of people:  farmers, belly dancers, life guards and cadets. Music was playing out of pretty much every float but there was one that really caught your eye. In a tractor trailor stood the boy that you'd spent the past week moping over. The worst part, he looked happy. 

There he was, on the truck singing with all his friends and laughing around the fake campfire scene. He obviously hadn't enjoyed the date as much as you had. You wanted nothing more than to go home and cuddle up with your blanket, eat lots and watch soppy movies. No. You wouldn't give him that satisfaction, you were going to show him 

You turn to a guy next to you. "Hey i'm Y/N! You look like someone with the name like Frank or Pablo, pretty name. Great, we know each now, kiss me!" You pull him down to your height and attach your lips together as the One Direction truck rides by. This would show him!

Okay, kissing this guys was a mistake, MAJOR SALIVA. Has Louis passed yet because if this continues i may puke in his mouth. You open one eye and catch a glimpse of Louis staring at you and turning away round the corner. And he's gone, you pull apart.

"You should call me sometime." He slides you his number and moves through the crowd to a girl and...kisses her. OH MAN IMA SMACK HIM. 

"Where did that come from?" Your friend asks and you shrug it off. "Glad to see you're getting over Louis." She winks at you then drags you to the funfair.

 Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy, Cotton Candy, whoop whoop. Now high on a sugar rush, you were aiming to try pretty much every ride in the fair. You wanted to have fun, you didn't need Louis, Louis who? 

"COME ON I WANNA GO ON THE DUCKY TUNNEL OF TERROR!" Your friend screamed at you, dragging you the opposite direction from the tea cups you wanted to ride.