Calum and Juliet

*Juliet's POV*

"Right people we only have half an hour before opening show tonight. I would like to thank you all for your hard work and effort you put into all of this, none of this would be possible without all of you. You should feel proud of yourselves because you've been so dedicated but i would like you all to show a special appreciation to Juliet who happens to be playing Juliet tonight who kept everyone's spirits up." I stood up from my mirror with a smile on my face.

"You really need not thank me, it's been so fun working on this with you guys. You've been so welcoming since i came to Australia, especially my side star Calum who has become my new family. I know i'm hard to handle but he seemed to put up with me, you all did. I love you all for this."

I can't stop smiling, this is one of the happiest moments of my life. I've always dreamed of staring in a play on broadway and performing for huge crowds but you got to start some place, from a humble school play to the highest peaks of performing. Plus, i get to do it with my best friend as my leading man. My Romeo, as to say.

"Juliet, Juliet, wherefore art thou, Juliet?" Speak of the evil. Calum Hood, part of the famous 5 Seconds of Summer and possibly my bestest friend. He and the rest of the boys were so welcoming, they welcomed this British girl with wide Aussie arms. Sometimes, i think they just keep me around because i remind them of what it was like to be on tour in Britain...that, and they like to laugh at my accent.

"That's my line 'Romeo'. If you don't know your lines by now then this is going to be one heck of an opening night." I joke, he playfully hits my arm. He takes my hand and spins me around a little, pulling me closer to do his weird type of ballroom dancing.

"May i say, my leading lady," He says, more like announces. "That you look ravishing in your attire and i wish to whisk you away, if only our families would allow our love." We continue to move about the wings, backstage.

"May I say, my leading monkey," His smile turns to a sulky frown. "That you talk some right twaddle sometimes. Your family loves me and my family loves you, sometimes more than they love me, which by the way i am not so happy about. I feel kind of like that second child that the family don't really want but can't get rid of." He laughs but pulls me closer again.

"Well, i don't ever want to get rid of you, so you're stuck with me." His face rests on a soft smile, until it twists into something more. His thinking face, it's a pretty deep thought. "Are you nervous?"

"Course i'm nervous Cal, i'm gonna be playing every girls dream role. I'm a  worred the sandbag girls gonna get me during the performance, she's been giving the evil eye ever since i got the part. Though, i think she just has a thing for you. Who wouldn't? You're a sweet boy Calum, you're gonna make some girl very happy."

"What about the kiss? I mean, i know the director said that he wanted it to be spontanious, so he didn't want us to practise it but...what if it's not what they expect? I don't want to be the one to let you down. Plus, what about our friendship? What if it ruins us?" My hand drifts to his mouth, silencing him.

"I'm not worried you're going to let me down, you're an amazing actor. Calum, when we auditioned together, you heard what he said "Sparks, unseen before". We're a good team, and nothing can ruin that." My hand returns to his shoulder, smiling up at him brightly.

"Juliet...i have something-"

"CALUM!" His name was echoed through the wings by the other 3 members of 5SOS. "JULIET!" My name was screamed after, these boys were crazy.

"ASHTON, LUKE, MICHAEL! Mine's harder to scream then your." They all swallowed me in a drowning hug.

"You look great Jewels but could you do us a favour, can we steal Romeo for a moment?" Michael begged, batting his eyelashes. It was honestly the scariest thing ever.