KT, Ed Elric and Danisnotonfire

Kt's POV 

"KT that's not funny." A now soaking Edward Elric screams at me, which I had absolutly nothing to do with by the way. 

"Actually I think it's pretty funny. Don't blame me, i don't control the elephant." Mwahaha, i'm evil. We were at the zoo and the elephant had just squirted him, not that i made him do that or anything. 

"Woah what happened here?" 

"Dan-sama!" Dan-sama joined our little gang a while ago, he had become like a irresponsible parent to us. No-one believes we're friends because me and Ed are the same height, but Dan is just so freakishly tall. 

"Dan, KT got me wet." Ed moaned joining us, we were standing by the Llamas, which was Dan's choice obviously. 

"Really Ed? I thought you guys were just friends, you really shouldn't do things like that in public." Wait what did he mea... 

"DAN!" We both screamed at him showing our horror, he just laughed at us. Dan has a seriously wrong mind, if he hadn't of said anything I probably wouldn't have even thought of it like that. 

"Are you sure you guys aren't related?" It was a valid question, me and Ed are pretty much inseparable. We're the same height and we both love to wear our hair in a back plait, though his hair is blond and mines copper. NOT GINER! Ed would always sit drawing transmutation circles all by himself, sometimes Al would join him but a majority of the time he was alone. One time I walked up to him and drew an anime character eating some cake next to it, he thought I was strange. But then when we had training, we got put together and kept talking about how both of us were going to win. In the end the teacher had to pull us apart, we were the best of friends after that. 

"I wouldn't want to kill my sister." Ed growled at me, I thought he would've gotten over it by now. 

"Dan-sama protect me." I climb up Dan and hide round his shoulders, I know it's childish but that's just me.  

"KT my auto-mails going to rust." Ed whined, though he does have a fair point. 

"I sowy Ed." I climbed down and offered him a piece of cake, just as Dan stumbles backwards. 

"Have I entered some kind of parallel universe, KT never shares her cake" This is true, i'm very protective over my cake.  

"It's alright KT you keep your cake, who knows where it's been anyway." He stuck his tongue out at me, and I stuck mine back. I have an idea, which by the way is never good.  

"Come on i'll make it up to you." I take his hand and drag him round the zoo, leaving Dan behind. Sorry Dan. 

"Erm i'll just stay here then, you love me right llamas?" I hear Dan say to the llamas we were standing by, you wouldn't think he was 22. Yes a 22 year old hanging around with two 15 year olds but don't worry we're more perverted than him.  

"KT stop pulling on my arm, or it'll fall off. I broke my last arm, so Winry had to improvise while she got some more parts in." 

"Well if you didn't wonder around getting into fights with random people, we wouldn't have this problem then would we."  

"That guy called me short." 

"And you didn't kill that man? What is wrong with you?" We had both had trouble with our heights, but i'm not small i'm fun size. 

"Well I was going to but someone stopped me." Wasn't me...much. 

"I wanted cake." That is pretty much my excuse for everything, but honestly cake comes first.