1 year and still dreaming (Harry Styles Imagine)

Imagine you and Hary have been dating for a year now and tonight is your anniversary. Harry says he's got a special gift for you, you just hope it's not a tattoo voucher. He keeps asking you to get matching one with him but you don't really like tattoos on you, mainly the pain.

You had brought Harry a special beenie and a brand new watch, only because it's how you two first met. His bennie 'blew off his head' and hit you in the face, he apologised then asked you for the time, you told him it was time to get a watch.

He told you to meet him at the restraunt-where you had your first date-at 7, it was now 6:58 as you stood in front of the dorrs. You push them open and the place is buzzing. You tell the waiter your name and he instantly takes you to a table where your beautiful curly haired boyfriend stood to greet you.

"You look beautiful Love." He says as you both exchange a hello kiss.

"Thank you. You look quite handsome yourself." You laugh and take your seat. You order dinner and are now waiting for you dessert to arrive. To kill time you decide to exchange gifts, he says for you to go first. You give his present, he laughs and thanks you before pullling you in for a kiss.

"My turn now babe." He says, with his face lit up like a child on christmas. "Mine is something we can both have...sort of." He chuckles and hands you a small box. You open it and there is the prettiest necklace you have ever seen. You open the locket to read it says "Dreams come true, mine was you."You laugh and smile as the tears roll down your face. "I know you don't like the idea of matching tattoos, so this is a compramise." He takes off his shirt and you can see in a heart on his chest are the same words. You stand up and kiss him laughing at how insane he is.

"I love you Harry, and all your craziness."

"I love you to Y/N, thanks for making my dreams come true.

THIS IS THE SHORTEST ONE I HAVE EVER WRITTEN WOOO

OKAY BYE