The complications of a best friend (Larry Stylinson One Shot)

*Harry's POV*

The boys and I are spending our day off just hanging around London. The occasional fan would come up and ask for a photo every now and then, but all in all it was fairly quiet. We were wondering down the street-Niall laughing as usual- when a fan came up to us and started squealing.

"Oh my God you're One Direction, can I get a picture with you guys?"

"Sure Love, what's your name?" Liam politely asks as we all move to stand in a line.

"I'm Siena." Her mum snapps the picture then she asks for photos with just us individually. In the end she just ask for a picture of me and Louis kissing her cheek. Just as her mum is counting down i see something in Louis's eye, i don't know what but i don't have time to think about it.

"1" The girl moves out the way and I felt a pair of lips connect with mine. Electric spark course through my body before i pull away. Liam and Zayn are staring at us wide eyed, Niall is just laughing. I just kissed my best friend.

"Erm it was lovely meeting you Siena but we must be going, come on Boobear." I take Louis' hand and we join the rest of the boys. It didn't mean anything, i mean we had kissed before it was just harmless fun. Of course all the kisses before hadn't felt like that, oh well i'm probably just cold...in summer yeah.

"Erm guys i'm not feeling to good I think I might go home." The boys grumble but know there is no stopping me.

"I'll drive you back if you like HazzaBear, you came in my car anyway." Me and Louis walk away in silence. When we reach the car Louis opens the door for me then runs round to the drivers seat, mumbling something. He gets in the car and starts the engine, the silence was hanging there like one of Niall's farts.
"Are you okay BooBear?"

"Yeah just...nothing, thinking."

"About what? Or should i say who?" His head flicks round to meet me for a second, looking confused.

"W-what do you mean?"

"You've got that look in your eye Boo, i know you. Now who is she?" He sighs and begins talking again, not making eye contact with me.

"This person is...the best thing that ever happened to me, without them i don't know how i would survive. They're there when i'm happy, sad, angry, confused, there when i really need them. Their curls just make me love them even more, the dimples are adorable. I love them, for real. All i want to do is be able to call them mine but i can't because they'll never think of me that way." I remember those words, they used to be what he said about me but now he has someone else. Someone who can love him more than i can.

"Don't give up Boobear i'm sure they love you back, and if she doesn't, then she doesn't know what she's missing. Just tell her Louis, she needs to know. You need to know if she does too." He didn't say anything after that, just silence. Until finally.

"Harry i l..." He was cut off by my phone.

"Sorry one sec Boo." I look at my caller ID, it's just the girl from last night. "Sorry Lou you were saying."

"Doesn't matter, we're here now."

"Aw thanks for the lift Boo." I do what i usually do, lean across and kiss his cheek.

"Feel better Haz." He waves to me as i close the door. I take my shoes off and get half way up the stairs when there is a knock on the door. All i want to do is go to bed, just forget this whole day. Forget that i'm losing Louis. I answer the door and Louis is standing there.

"Louis what are yo-" I get cut off by Louis kissing me again. I don't pull away this time, i don't want to, but i also didn't kiss back. I was in shock, i couldn't move at all. He pushes me inside and against the wall, he intwines his fingers in my hair and then he stops. He pulls apart and stares at me.