Making dreams real (Michael Clifford imagine)

Imagine you and Michael have been best friends since you beat him up in year 2, since then you guys have been joined at the hip.

There's a new girl in town and you welcomed her to your pair, once comfirming you and Michael weren't dating, you all connected very well. Recently you've realised Michael and the new girl getting closer together and further from you. You spot them alone together and feel heart broken. You text him asking where he was. He texted back:

At home, studying. Talk to u l8r x

You start to cry, he lied to you, he's never done that before. You text him back telling him not to bother. You stumble home feelinng like you've just lost another part of you, as cliche that sounds, it was true.

There's aknock at the door, you walk down stairs in your pjamas to answer it. There stoor Michael holding a bag of sweets and treats.

"Whose ready for Wednesday night sweets, meats an sticky treats?" Michael cheered. You'd forgotten all about your Wednesday night tradition, you weren't in the mood for it anyway.

"Probably the one standing behind this closed door."

"There's no closed-" You slam the door in his face. "-door...Y/N what's up? Did i do something?" You hear him from behind the door. How could he even ask you that? Acting so innocent, he was pathetic.

"No of course not because you're completly perfect, perfect ol' Michael." You snarl through the door at him.

"What are you talking about? Of course i'm not perfect, far from it in fact. Listen, just open the foor and we can talk." He begged.

"Talk about what exactly?"

"Erm...whatever it is that is bothering you?" He said trying to bail himself himself out but failing misserably.

"Nice try buddy, not gonna work. Why don't you go talk to her about whatever she wants to talk to you about." You cover your mouth, praying to god that he didn't hear that, and for him to just walk away.

"What? Y/N are you jealous?" You could hear him smirking behind the door. You know it wasn't exactly a good idea but your anger got the better of you and you open the door.

"No, i am most certainly not jealous. Why would i be jealous? You wish i was jealous, you can hang around with whever you want." He laughs leaning against the door frame. "You're enjoying this?!"

"I don't think i've ever seen you more jealous, and i was there when your ex cheated on you." He said enjoying it a bit to much. "Aw, do you care about me?" Michael teased, only making you angrier.

"Why would i care about you? It's not like i've known you since i was 6 and you were 7, you must not care about me if you're replacing me so easily." You stomp away, you know you shouldn't be so dramatic, you don't even know why you're so mad. Michael walks in behind you, putting the bags down by the door.

"How can you say i don't care about you? And who is replacing you? I think you do care about me, more than you really think." He stood in front of you, staring you right in the eyes.

"No Michael i'm done caring, I've tried but i can't do it anymore." You begin to try to hold back the tears, you weren't gonna cry.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that i'm done, i hate you Michael." You shout, he steps back shocked.

"No, no you don't. I know you don't hate me, you can't."

"I'm sorry Michael but i do. You annoy me so much, you make me feel what i don't understand. Plus you get me, you know me too much that you predict exactly what i'm gonna do or say. I'm suprised you haven't gotten bored of me yet. I hate you for knowing me so well and the way you eat with your mouth open, and how..." In a blink of an eye you saw Michael rushing towards you and suddenly feel his lips against yours. All the anger melted away, you no longer felt angry. He pulled away

"See you don't hate me, you love me really." Michael jokes.

"In your dreams Mikey boy." You smack his stomach and start to walk but he catches your arms.

"I've always been told to make my dreams real." He say leaning closer to you. "And that's what i'm gonna do." He says then kisses you once more.

MICHAEL CLIFFORD IS A SEXY BEAST lol sorry i just really think he's awesome and if you don't you need to look at him and hear him and then you'll change your mind

Okay so bye, if you want a one shot or imagine just ask i'll do anybody...oh wow that was i didn't mean it like that.