Epilogue

Seven months later, after Will moved on…

Jill stood in front of the mirror, admiring the bump on her stomach. She smiles as she gently rubs her stomach. She was now eight months and 27 days pregnant.

She stare at her bump from the reflection of the mirror and remember the day she found out she was pregnant.

It was a unique way of finding out she was expecting and in an odd way.

She remembers clearly when she woke up from a dream, a dream she knew she’ll never forget.

In her dream, she was in a beautiful meadow surrounded with wild flowers and grass that reach pass her knees. There were trees everywhere, forming a circle but in the middle of the circle stood a very old willow tree.

She walks up to it, feeling a strange pull and finally notice a figure, a man’s figure sitting down under the tree.

The closer she gets to the figure, the more she recognises who it was. It only confirms her suspicious when she saw that loving smile that she misses so much and his beautiful hazel eyes.

Underneath the willow tree was none other than Will, lovingly smiling at her like he always does.

He stood up and walks up to her and they met up half way and she remembers she shyly greets him and embracing him.

They walk along, side by side, laughing, joking, teasing and catching up.

She loved every moment of that dream; after all she was still in love with Will.

Just when she knew she was in the verge of consciousness, Will kiss her lips and whispers “You’ll see me again.”

That’s when she woke up from her dream.

She touch her lips remember the same sensation she felt the day she woke up from that dream. She never told anyone about it not even her fiancée. It was Will’s and her secret.

The dream felt so real but yet it wasn’t.

At first she didn’t understand what her dream meant until she felt this feeling inside of her. She smile, the same smile she made when she realise she was pregnant.

She couldn’t understand what made her think of that conclusion but she was sure.

She told Jason, who run to the pharmacy and bought eight packs of set of two’s of pregnancy test and made her use all of it.

Sure enough the test came out positive. Both of them where jumping from joy and excitement.

Jill called her grandparents and told them the news before calling Will’s family.

The Crawford family was ecstatic from the news and even throw her a baby shower party.

Jill might not be blood relative and engage to Jason and not to their son but to the Crawford family, she was a daughter to them and Jill was happy about it.

She looks at the diamond ring on her ring finger and smile.

She’s getting married to the man she also love and care dearly but for now they put it on hold.

She didn’t want to look like a balloon in her wedding photos and she wanted her baby to be in the wedding. Maybe a flower girl or ring bearer.

She and Jason wasn’t sure about the gender, they never asks the doctor because they wanted it to be a surprise. That’s why the baby stuff they bought and received were all unisex, not just by colours but everything.