19 - Hear Me Out!

Chapter 19 ~ Hear Me Out!

~*~

I let out a moan as something good tickles my neck. I sat up when someone chuckles quietly beside me. I turn around ready to beat whoever was on my bed with me but stop mid-punch when my own emerald eyes stare at a pair of hazel eyes with gold flecks around the iris.

Will smirks at me with a glint of amusement. “Are you seriously about to punch your own boyfriend?” He said playfully. I scrunch my eyebrows together. Boyfriend? Did he really call himself my boyfriend? “Are you alright?”

I snap out of my thought and look back at Will. The smirk was gone and replace with worried look. I smile reassuring and blush when I realise my fist is still mid-punch. Embarrass I put my hand on my side and cuddle next to Will.

“Sorry about that, I’m just not use to waking up next to someone.” I blush once again.

Will let out a chuckle before stroking my cheek. “If you give me a kiss then I’ll forgive you.” He teases. I roll my eyes but happily obliged.

I smile as I lean close to him stopping just millimetres away from his and slowly teasing him. He grunt making me giggle but I was cut short when Will grab the back of my neck and push me to him.

At first I didn’t respond from his kiss making him grunt against my lips before seconds later I respond. Our lips move against each other in sync like they were made for each other.

Will kisses me like there is no tomorrow and as if he’s pouring all his emotion into the kiss. I nibble at Will’s lower lips making him moan and hungrily kiss me back. “Stop teasing me.” He mumbles against my lips making me smile and continue to nibble his lips. “F*** sake.” He grunt and the next thing I knew I was under him.

I let out a moan as Will start teasing me by kissing my jaw line and nibbling the skin behind my earlobe. My mind continues to scold at me, telling me to stop him but my body wouldn’t listen to me.

I felt his hand against my skin, slowly going upwards my breast but I still didn’t stop him and instead I let out a moan. He let traces of kiss on my neck before kissing me on the lips.

“Jill.” A knock on the door made me jump off the bed in alarm. The door slowly opens to reveal a happy looking Jason. He looks up and opens his mouth before closing it again. “Are you alright?”

“Eh?” I said realising for the first time that I was out of breath. I let out a nervous laugh and scratch the back of my neck. “Y-yea, I…I just had a bad dream.”  I lied.

Jason eyed me before looking around my room. I look around the room nervous and scared that I was caught making out even though Jason can’t see Will. I frown when I realise Will was no where to be seen.

Jason clears his throat making me look back at him with a smile. “Polly and Jackie are looking for you.” He said still looking around my room.

“Oh…why?” I tilt my head to the side.

Jason shrugs his shoulder before looking at me with a grin. “They said we’re going out.”

I smile back at him. “Well, get out then so I can get ready. Shoo, shoo” I said playfully pushing him out of my room.

Jason let out a chuckle. “Alright, alright.” Jason left but not before giving me a wink.

I force a smile feeling guilty. I knew how Jason feels about me. He’d been showing it ever since we become acquaintance and now I was misleading him.

I close the door behind him and let out a sigh. Slowly I slid down against the door, my palm on my face.

Help me.