11 - The Triplets

See the dedication up there on the left side corner? Go click on that and go read The Devil Walks Amongs Us. It's a really good story and you should read it! :)

I’ll try to get artist that describe my characters well so you have at least a visual of what they look like. :)

The image beside is Polly. >>>>

~*~

Chapter 11 ~ The Triplets

~*~

 A sigh for like the gazillion time as I waited the long hand of the clock to hit twelve so we can all go home and waste our Friday night partying. But unfortunately I had other plans.

“We should go to Harold’s party!” Leona said flicking her fake blonde hair of her shoulder. “It would be so worth it!”

It’s been a month since I stayed with my grandparents and it been a couple of weeks since Leona died and became my new crazy annoying stalker who seems to not know what ‘shut up’ means.

I had try to help her cross over with a couple of…well okay…a lot of other ghost but it seems like she doesn’t know why she’s still stock here. I knew she wasn’t in denial about the fact she is now dead because she should have gone crazy until talking non-stop about anything and everything and complaining and whining everyday is what you called crazy then she is then. But she had never try to hurt anyone unlike those who had gone crazy then again she try to make George fall off the stairs which I truly understand her reasons.

George and Leona had been secretly going out and just after her funeral George hook up with Alexis like nothing happened and soon she found out he’d been hooking up with other girls behind her back and that was why he wanted the relationship a secret because he got a list of girl that he wanted to target and dump after.

Finally the bell rang and quickly as possible I pack my stuff as quickly as possible. “What’s the rush?” Polly asks beside me with a curious look.

I look at Polly and first saw her new dyed hair. It was still short with a few layers and she had dyed her black hair with blonde but leaving a few black as likes a highlight. The new look suit her well and made her look mature and dangerous with her goth-like fashion style. I saw a few guys stare at her but none of them try to hit on her, thanks to Jason and his reputation of beating up everyone who came and try to hit it on with Rachel and Polly with addition of me which explain why they been trying to asks me out through Jackie or one of my board mates who always remind them that Jason would go out and get them.

“Lassie is moving house and asks me if I could help her out and I said yes.” I said. Polly and I walk towards our lockers which were opposite to each others. “She’s going to pick me up.”

“Ah, she’s the girl from your work, right?” I nod my head. “Well just don’t forget to come home before seven.” Polly said with a knowing smile and I couldn’t help but giggle.

“I know.” I said before parting from her to put my books in my locker and grabbing my notebooks with homework before leaning on the locker beside Polly’s. “Are you going to Harold’s party?”

Polly shakes her head before she rampage through her messy locker. “Nah, my family are visiting today from Vegas and they want me to stay for the weekend at the hotel.” I nod my head. “They’re picking me up after dinner.” She looks up at me with a cheeky grin.

“Have you packed yet?” Polly nod. “By the way, why are you here when your family lives in Vegas?” Polly looks at me with curiosity. “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to, I’m just curious.”