Chapter Thirty-Two

Carmen's POV

"Pick up the pace you two! Don't even think about going easy on each other!"

"Artemis," Sapphire panted out, "I don't want to hurt her. We're too worn out, we've been at it forever."

"Well maybe if you two stopped having sex all the time, then she'd have more energy."

Sapphire growled, but Artemis held a stern look.

Everyone has been practicing their skills on each other since early morning. No one was to be on patrol anymore.

Sapphire was currently in wolf form sparring with Luna. They were doing great so far, only right now, they were too exhausted to go on. When they came back from patrol, they didn't have time to rest, and were to start training immediately.

I looked up at Artemis. She was standing next to Jen with her arms crossed. They were taking a break, along with Griffin and I. Everyone else was practicing.

"Come on, give them a break, Artemis." I requested. "Let them rest for a few minutes."

She looked down straight into my eyes. I was in wolf form also, so I lowered my head a bit, then eventually laid it back down on Griffin's lap. "Or not..." I sighed.

"Fine." Artemis finally surrendered. "Take ten, then get back to training."

Sapphire quickly plopped down on the ground with her limbs spread out. "Thank goodness." She said as Luna sat down and leaned against her. Sapphire licked her face, then nuzzled her.

Darcy came walking towards them. Things have been interesting between those three for a while now, so I listened in on their conversation.

"So uh," Darcy started, "seems like everyone else has a partner except for me, so, I'm training with you guys. You know, after you rest."

Luna and my sister exchanged a look. Luna nodded, then said, "Alright, I can take both you and Sapphire on."

I was a bit surprised by Luna's confidence. I don't want to be mean, but she's not the best hunter around... She has been improving though, so it'll be interesting to see how this goes.

Sapphire's POV

Darcy shifted to her wolf, then stood next to me. Luna stood across from us. she was getting herself prepared. Jen and Artemis went off to train together while Carmen and Griffin stayed behind to watch.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked Luna.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Just don't hold back."

I glanced at Darcy. She gave me a nod. Then we shot off at Luna at the same time. I wasn't planning on seriously injuring my girlfriend, but I'm not too sure about Darcy.

Luna dodged Darcy by stepping to the side, but she stepped on something which caused her to lose balance. I took the opportunity to attempt to pounce on her. She quickly rebounded though, and pulled out a huge curved blade. She held it horizontally so That I ended up chomping down on the metal blade. Luna held me back for a few seconds, since I wasn't giving it my all.

Darcy came from behind Luna and pounce on her. She let go of her knife, and I threw it across the ground. Darcy had Luna pinned on the ground, but Luna kicked Darcy's gut, and managed to break free. She then kicked her snout, causing Darcy to flinch and step back. I ran towards Luna again, but she saw me in the corner of her eyes. She did a flip, and landed on my back. I never even knew she could do flips, but it figures she'd have a few tricks up her sleeve.