Chapter Fifteen

Sapphire's POV

It's been about two months since Luna and I started dating. Surprisingly, we were going along pretty steady. I'm surprised I haven't screwed this relationship up yet, or had sex with her yet. Usually, I'd date a girl for about two weeks, have sex with them, and move onto the next one. But, with Luna, everything's different. I actually want to be with her for a long time, and for me, three months IS a long time.

On that same night we first kissed, I went back home and got ready for the meeting with the Elders. They basically told me the same thing my sister did: Stop seeing the hunter, or get kicked out of the pack. Well, you can guess which decision I made.

Actually, I didn't get kicked out, because nobody, except Carmen, knows that I'm dating Luna. I know my little sister won't tell anybody, because if she did, I told her I would tell everyone that she imprinted on my girlfriend's little brother. Carmen's embarrassed to admit it out loud, which I don't know why, because I personally think that they'd make an adorable couple.

Anyway, I did cause quite a ruckus during the meeting. I was arguing with almost every single wolf that was probably there. I'm surprised I came out alive. Towards the end, I was getting bored, and fed up with everyone telling me what to do, so I just walked out and went away for a few hours. I didn't get in trouble for that, luckily.

Since Luna and I are secretly dating, I rarely bring her over to my place. It's alright though, because she never brings my to her house either, which is understandable. I manage to sneak in her room a few times, especially late at night on the weekends. But, today, as usual, Zev and Topaz were busy running errands. Artemis was nowhere to be found either. She's been running off without letting anyone know where she's gone, and sometimes she'll come back within a few days. Carmen was hanging out with Griffin with a few other of their high school freshmen friends. I was just home, watching a movie on TV. I had nothing better to do.. That was until my phone rang.

I didn't bother on looking at the caller ID when I picked up my phone. I figured I knew who it was. I only had a few contacts left on my phone anyway. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, what are you up to?" Luna asked me from the other line. She sounded cheerful for a dull Saturday morning.

"I was watching a movie, but then you called and now I have no interest in it." I reached for the remote and turned off the TV. I got up and stretched my right arm over my head. "What about you?"

"I just called to see what you're doing. But, it doesn't seem like you're busy so.. I was wondering if you'd go dress shopping with me?"

I laughed at her question. "You're asking the wrong girl, babe. You know I won't be any help since I'm not into anything girly, including dresses."

"I know, but it'd be cool if you would go with me just to keep me company."

I thought about it for a little bit. I mean, I don't have anything else to do. "Alright fine.. Wait, why are you going dress shopping."

"For prom, why else?"

"Ew, oh God, you still want to go to prom?"

"Yeah. Just because you won't go with me doesn't mean that I won't go. I'll just hang out with my friends."

"Friends as in..?"

"The usual: Rachel and her boyfriend, Destiny, Amanda and her boyfriend, and Tina. Only 7 people are allowed at each table, so we'll all be sitting together."

"Oh right. You and your prissy little posse.

"Sapphire.." She said in a scolding tone. "Just because you don't get along with my friends doesn't mean you get to make fun of them."