Chapter Twenty-Three

The three hunters and wolves were all now inside the house. Carmen and Griffin were talking about their summer plans, Artemis and Sapphire went to get changed into a fresh pair of clothes, and lastly, Jen and Luna were sitting on the same couch, but were on opposite ends. They didn't want to face one another at the moment.

A while later, Artemis stepped out from a room and sat next to Jen. "Where's Sapphire?" She questioned.

Carmen answered. "I think she's still upstairs."

"She needs to hurry up. This meeting is important."

"I'll go check on her." Luna got up and made her way to her lover's bedroom. Jen glared at her, but Luna simply ignored her sister's look of disapproval.

Before Luna could knock, the door already opened.

"I sensed you coming up the steps." Sapphire shrugged. "What's wrong? Couldn't wait until I was done getting dressed to see me?" She teased.

"Actually, Artemis wants you to hurry up. She has something to tell everyone, and apparently, it's really important." Luna stepped inside the room, and sat herself down on the bed.

"Well whatever it is, it better be worth me sitting in the same room as your sister."

Luna rolled her eyes. "Just put on some pants so we can go back downstairs."

Sapphire smirked mischievously, and stalked towards her girlfriend. "I have a different idea." She sat down next to Luna and instantly smashed her lips against the hunter's. Luna tried to pry Sapphire off of her, but she had a strong grip.

"Oh, come on. Stop acting like you don't want me, especially when I'm not wearing any pants." Sapphire whispered into Luna's ear.

"Come on," the girl could barely breathe out, "everyone's waiting downstairs... And..." Luna wasn't able to finish her sentence when she felt Sapphire kissing down her neck and at the mark she was given. The feeling of her tongue grazing over the mark sent shivers down Luna's spine, and instantly caused her to lose control. She gripped on tightly to Sapphire's hair, and pulled her face up so that they were once again kissing each other with equal hunger.

Sapphire broke their kiss in order to push Luna down and pin her onto the bed. Luna noticed how bright Sapphire's green eyes shone, and how her fangs were slightly extended. Her wolf was defiantly making a presence.

The two of them had totally forgot that they weren't the only ones in the house. They were too focused on each other to even care. The space between them closed again, and soon they found themselves clouded with lust.

Back downstairs, Jen noticed that it was taking Luna a while to come back down with Sapphire. Artemis was getting impatient also. Griffin and Carmen didn't even care.

"I'm gonna go see what's taking them so long." Jen stood up, but was stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"No, I'll go." Artemis insisted. She had an idea of what was going on up there, and if Jen were to catch them in the act, things wouldn't end on a good note.

Artemis went up to her sister's room. She instantly heard soft moans coming from inside. She was now 99.9% sure that her suspicions were right. She didn't hesitate to break up the little session by knocking on the door. "Could you guys control your hormones at least until I'm done telling everyone what I have to say!?"

The two lovebirds froze at the sound of someone at the door. Sapphire growled knowing exactly who it was.

"Damn it, I was so close..." Luna was breathing heavily. She collapsed onto the soft, warm, naked body that had given her so much pleasure. Sapphire rubbed the exhausted girl's back as she tried to regain her strength.