Chapter Thirty-One

Luna's POV

It's been some time since my sister and her girlfriend went out. It was getting close to noon. Sapphire was still asleep. Sam, Leo, and Isabelle went off to train. Darcy stayed behind for some reason. Griffin and Carmen were working things out downstairs in their room. I, on the other hand, was sitting on the floor watching TV. I would be cuddling with my lover on the bed, but I wanted to find a way to get her back for what she did earlier. I had a plan in mind, but I might need some help pulling it off.

I searched around for Darcy. She was downstairs, watching TV as well.

She caught a quick glance at me and immediately gave me her attitude. "What do you want? Shouldn't you be upstairs, acting like a dirty slut for Sapphire?"

I sighed. I tried to resist the urge to punch her straight across the face. "I want to make a truce." I silently admitted. "We started off on the wrong foot, and I figured that if we're gonna be fighting together, then we should be on good terms."

"Oh, so, do you wanna fuck?" She asked.

"Um, no." I flinched. "Look, I just think we should at least try to get along, then when everything settles down, you can go back to calling me a whore and what not."

She thought for a minute. "Alright,I guess, but seriously, what else do you what?"

I felt a tiny grin form on my face. "I have the best idea for a prank. Come on."

Darcy got up and I led her up to Sapphire's room. I filled her in on the details on the way there. We both stood I the same side of the bed.

"Okay," I said, "I'll rip the blankets off her and you push her off the bed."

"Gotcha." She winked.

On the count of three, we went through with the plan. I ripped off Sapphire's blanket and Darcy shoved her onto the floor. Sapphire fell and hit the floor with a loud thud. Darcy and I couldn't help but to burst out in laughter.

Sapphire stared at us with a mix of confusion and slight anger. "Are you guys fucking serious?"

Not long after, my sister walked in. "Whats going on?"

"Your sister and her new friend pushed me of the damn bed." Sapphire growled.

"Well," I wiped away a tear, "we're not friends but we're working on some kind of truce."

"Uh huh." Jen crossed my arms.

"Hey," Sapphire spoke again. "Did you and my sister bring back some people to the house? I'm catching a few scents, ones that I don't recognize."

My sister nodded. "Yes, we did. They're hunters, of course. Come down and meet them, all of you."

"I'll go get Sam, Leo, and my sister." Darcy was the first to walk out.

I kissed Sapphire on the cheek before helping her up, and we walked out from the room hand in hand. Jen followed close behind us.

When we got downstairs, I saw Artemis' friends were on one side of the room. I heard low growls erupt from Leo, Isabelle, Darcy, and Sam. Two other guys and a girl were standing on the other side. They looked like they were ready to strike at any moment, and they seemed a bit familiar.

Jen sighed, and made her way towards Artemis, who was also standing by Sapphire and I.

"Luna!" A boy from the side called out. "Its so good to see you."

"Um, and you are?"

"It's me, Jack. You don't remember me?" He frowned slightly.

"Jack? ...Oh, yeah, I remember you, how's it going old pal?"