T W E N T Y -T H R E E

Smut.

Hoseok shivered at Yoongi's raspy whisper, his entire body was craving for Yoongi at this point. Selfish, he was selfish, taking Yoongi's offer, he just wanted everything Yoongi had to offer right now.

"Y-yes." Hoseok whispered into the air, only to gasp as Yoongi quickly cover a part of Hoseoks neck with his mouth, sucking rather hard.

Hoseok couldn't help but let a tony moan escape his throat, only making Yoongi growl in excitement, biting into Hosoek's neck.

"Y-Yoongi, be gentle." Hoseok breathed out and moved his fingers into Yoongi's hair, tugging his head back so Yoongi wouldn't hurt him.

Yoongi's eyes fell onto the blood coming from Hoseoks neck, it wasn't much but it was still enough to get Yoongi out of his animal stage.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi whispered before lightly licking the small blood and kissing against the wound and bruise.

"It's okay." Hoseok smiled to himself, feeling the small pecks Yoongi was leaving on his neck.

"I love you," Yoongi leaned up to look Hoseok in the eyes, "I love you so fucking much."

Yoongi crashed their lips together, both falling back into the bed, softly grinding as their lips roughly moved against each other with some teeth clashing.

Yoongi pushed up against Hoseoks middle, purposely rubbing their cocks together through their clothes. A couple groans escaped both of their lips, their patience becoming a thin line.

"Yoongi.. I want you now." Hoseok whispered against Yoongi's lips every time he was allowed air, so it all came out kind of desperate, which Hoseok was starting to become.

"Turn around." Yoongi bit against Hoseoks bottom lip before leaning up so that Hoseok could do as he asked.

Hoseok slid himself back a little bit before rolling onto all fours, pushing his ass into the air, making sure Yoongi got a nice view.

And Yoongi did, he would never admit it to Hoseok, he may have watched him shower so his body naked wasn't going to be a surprise but touching it was.

Yoongi quickly licked his lips before pulling off Hoseoks pants and throwing them somewhere on the ground.

He looked at Hoseoks ass, bent over and spread, his hole was almost hairless and Yoongi though he might explode at that moment.

Hoseok peeked over his shoulder, looking at Yoongi's face before going completely red, "stop staring Yoongi.."

Yoongi smiled before grabbing ahold of Hoseoks ass and bending over to the other to whisper, "why? I like how you look."

Yoongi pushed his clothed erection against Hoseoks bare hole, making the other whine lightly.

"Stop teasing me." Hoseok buried his face into the bed.

"Take your shirt off." Yoongi leaned off of him, pushing his shirt up his back so Hoseok could grab it more easily.

Yoongi smiled as Hoseok complied. Yoongi then gripped his own shirt and pulled it off, then unbuckling his jeans.

Hoseok heard the buttons of Yoongi's jeans and he immediately turned around, grabbing Yoongi's hands, "wait, I want to do it."

Yoongi smirked to himself before pulling his hands away so that Hoseok could unzip his pants, pulling down on Yoongi and then completely off.

Hoseok looked at the hard cock inside of Yoongi's boxers, and he was starting to grow more nervous by the second.