F I V E

Hoseok yawned and stretched as he leaned up in his bed, it was a Monday and he was in no particular rush to leave his bed just yet.

His mind wandered to the boy claimed to be Satan. How could such a young boy be the ruler of the underworld? Hoseok was baffled and he didn't have any rational answers.

Hours had passed and he was still laying in bed, letting his mind wander in all sorts of places. But, he figured it was time to leave his warm bed and start the day, at least what's left of it anyways.

Hoseok slipped into some pajama pants since all he currently was in were some boxers. He didn't put on a shirt and let auto pilot kick in. The first thing he always did, was check the mailbox.

He sluggishly walked down his stairs, still continuing to yawn. As soon as he opened the door, he closed and rubbed his eyes because of the bright sun.

Hoseok looked down immediately and shielded his eyes, waiting to adjust to the brightness. Until his eyes caught sight of a small single flower on his welcome mat.

He leaned down and took a better look, a piece of paper laid underneath the flower. Hoseok picked up the flower and kept it in his hand as he opened up the letter that was underneath.

A dark scarlet ink stained the paper with barely legible words that read, 'I'm sorry for sticking my tail on your face.'

Hoseok sighed and looked at the tiny flower before setting both the items back onto the welcome mat. He figured if he ignored it that the devil might get the hint. He was still slightly freaked out about what had happened.

Hoseok didn't need this in his life right now, he was already dealing with a lot. He definitely didn't need Satan showing up at his doorstep again. The first time was creepy enough, but a second time would just bother him.

He didn't want to see Satan again unless it was for a natural reason.

Hoseok looked up and noticed the burnt footsteps in his yard, immediately knowing who caused the mess.

He ran a hand through his hair out of frustration, "Satan really knows how to get someone's attention, doesn't he."

_

Classy Yoongi, classy.