S E V E N T E E N

Hoseok slowly opened his eyes, rubbing his stuffy nose in the process. He felt exhausted, like no matter how much sleep he got, he'd always be tired.

He sat up, looking around and mumbling, "why won't you let me leave."

Hoseok sighed to himself before letting some tears fall from his eyes. It's not like he wanted to cry, they just slipped out sometimes, his overwhelming emotions just pushed them out without consent.

"Why are you crying?"

Hoseok jumped lightly, it was a voice he had never heard before. It was deep and it certainly wasn't Yoongi's.

He was in hell, Hoseok knew that, Yoongi's world. So the thought of being there by himself freaked him out. And now that there was a stranger near him, he just wanted to hide under the covers.

"W-who's there?" Hoseok frantically looked around.

His eyes landed on a gargoyle that stood at the foot of the bed. He swore up and down that it moved. The gargoyle wasn't as creepy as some were, instead it looked kind of sad.

The gargoyles eyes opened and Hoseok screamed to the top of his lungs, immediately throwing the covers towards it.

"Hey, hey, calm down." Namjoon transformed underneath the covers and threw them off, looking at Hoseok.

"Who are you?!" Hoseok pushed his knees to his chest, staring at the stranger.

"I'm satans loyal servant." Namjoon stood tall, a slight smile forming on his lips. He was prideful of his title of being so close in line with his ruler.

"You mean Yoongi?" Namjoon's smile faltered, who was he kidding, this mortal wouldn't understand how important it would be to serve the devil.

"Yes, he is my lord, and he asked me to look after you while he works."

Hoseok lessened his defense, he felt like he wasn't in any harm with Namjoon's kind eyes looking on him. Namjoon's eyes weren't cold like Yoongi's.

"Your eyes are nice, they're not cold like Yoongi's." Hoseok sat with his legs crossed.

Namjoon looked in disbelief, he had never seen himself since he got into the underworld, there were no mirrors here and he had forgotten what he looked like.

"Thank you for your compliment, but I understand my lords eyes are cold, but he means well I assure you." Namjoon smiled and took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Can you tell me why he's keeping me down here?" Hoseok wiped his eyes even though his fresh tears had already dried.

"He doesn't want you to kill yourself." Namjoon's wings fluffed against his back as he looked at Hoseok.

"You'd think, a guy that infatuated with me, would want me to end up here." Hoseok huffed and looked around the room.

"Wrong," Namjoon closed his eyes for a second, remembering what his lord had said, "he believes you deserve a world much better than here."

Hoseok stared at Namjoon, "he thinks that?"

Namjoom nodded his head.

"Then why did he take the only thing that stabled me in my world?" Hoseok squeezed his hands together, he still wasn't willing to forgive Yoongi for taking Seokjin.

"He didn't take your friend," Namjoon sighed, "it's kind of a weird story."

Hoseok kept his eyes on Namjoon, "explain then."

"There's a boy in the mortal world who was born with ties to death himself," Namjoon smiled to himself, everyone knew who the boy was but he didn't know who they were, "everywhere the boy goes, death has a way of showing up."

Namjoon popped his fingers, making Hoseok cringe, "so your friend just so happened to be around the boy, causing him to die."

Hoseok looked at his knees, only muttering out a single, "oh."

"I can assure you, my lord would never do anything to hurt you." Namjoon stood up from the bed.

"Does he love me or something?"

Namjoon only looked at Hoseok, walking away slowly.

"Wait! Tell me why he cares so much about me? He doesn't even know me." Hoseok reached out for Namjoon to stop him.

"There's more to him than you know, at least give him a chance just to talk." Namjoon walked towards the door, "did you want any certain type of food?"

Hoseok put his hand down, realizing Namjoon wasn't actually going to leave him.

"Do you guys.. Have like.. McDonalds down here or something?"

_

Guys, I just made a vampire book and the first chapter is out of you would be interested in something like that?