E I G H T E E N

"Why are you here?"

Namjoon looked up at Hoseok who had stopped eating his meal (which wasn't McDonald's) just to watch Namjoon.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon kept his eyes straight towards Hoseok.

"Why did you end up in hell?" Hoseok sat his meal to the side of him so he could pay more attention to Namjoon.

Namjoon was out of words, completely blank, he had no idea. It had been so long since he thought of the world he had belonged to at one point.

"I-I can't remember." Namjoon stuttered his words which was something he rarely did.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Hoseok sighed and avoided the awkward eye contact with Namjoon.

"He doesn't need to know why he's here." Yoongi walked through the door before throwing his cloak on a nearby chair.

Namjoon looked at the ground, he thought hard about what happened but no matter what, something blocked him from remembering.

Yoongi lifted off his shirt, Hoseok immediately turning away, red with embarrassment.

"What are you doing!"

Yoongi only looked at Hoseok confused, letting his long black wings lay freely against his back.

"You'd wanna take your shirt off too if you had wings cramped up against your back for hours!" Yoongi yelled deeply, making Hoseok jump.

Namjoon watched both of them before walking to his lord and setting a hand of his shoulder, whispering, "don't be harsh my lord."

"Leave." Yoongi looked at Namjoon with cold eyes, making him immediately walk out of the room.

"Yoongi, take me home, I don't want to be here." Hoseok mumbled against the cover that was shielding his eyes.

Yoongi grabbed a loose shirt and slipped it on, then yanked the covers away from Hoseok so that he couldn't hide.

"You're not going anywhere." Yoongi said coldly.

"Why?" Hoseok watched as Yoongi walked around the bed, scooting as far away as he could get.

"Because I said so." Yoongi stood next to the edge of the bed, harsh eyes boring into Hoseok.

Hoseok looked away, refusing to look at the man who practically kidnapped him.

Yoongi sat on the edge of the bed, staring at his hands resting in his lap. He didn't want to seem mean to Hoseok, but if it was the only way to get it through to him that he wasn't leaving then so be it.

"I like your eyes."

Hoseok quickly looked at the backside of Yoongi, confused, "what?"

Yoongi breathed slowly, letting his tail wrap around his leg, this wasn't something he was used to.

"I said I like your eyes."

Hoseok kept watching Yoongi, looking at the jet black wings that hung out of the others shirt. There was a certain comfort, ever since he had been enveloped in them when he jumped off the bridge.

"I-I like your wings, I guess." Hoseok stuttered, uncomfortable with the current situation, but he couldn't help but touch his puffy eyes and wonder why he liked them.

Yoongi turned around to look at Hoseok, "I just want you to be happy."

Hoseok looked at the emotionless face of the devil, his words were cold but they had a warm feeling with them.

"Well, I'm not."

_

This story is trash, what am I doing.