S I X

"So, you're telling me that Satan was on your doorstep... with roses?"

Seokjin rubbed his temples trying to understand his friends rambling.

"Yes! I swear it! But he said his name was Yoongi!" Hoseok pointed at the roses in his living room, "there's proof right there!"

"Hobie, you know I love flowers, but do you think your medicine might be doing this to you?" Seokjin touched the side of the rose in curiosity.

Seokjin was well aware of Hosoek's depression. He wouldn't have known if he didn't catch Hoseok try to take a bunch of them in one go when Hoseok stopped answering his calls after a couple of days. Seokjin decided to look after him much more after the incident. He didn't want anything to happen to his closest friend.

"My medicine wouldn't do this to me." Hoseok threw his head back onto the couch, "He even gave me a tiny flower this was morning with a note saying he was sorry."

"What was he sorry for?" Seokjin looked around for the said items, "and where is the note and flower at?"

"I left them on the porch, you didn't see them when you came over?" Hoseok sat up on the couch to look at his confused friend.

"I didn't see anything."

Hoseok quickly jumped up from the couch and opened up his front door. There wasn't a flower or note on the welcome mat like there was earlier. The burnt foot prints in his yard were gone as well.

He shut the door and laid his forehead on it, "I swear I'm not crazy Seokjin."

Seokjin sighed to himself lightly, "I know you're not Hoseok, but have you been getting enough sleep?"

Hoseok lifted his head off the door and began pacing around his living room, "I've gotten plenty of sleep."

"What was Satan supposedly sorry for?" Seokjin continued to watch Hoseok walk around.

"He stuck his tail in my face when I told him I didn't believe him." Hoseok stopped at the roses and leaned down to touch them, making sure they were real and not a figment of his imagination, "I mean, I didn't buy these roses, you know I barely leave the house anymore."

Seokjin scrunched his eyebrows in thought and looked at the roses,  "maybe you were sleep walking."

Hoseok looked at his friend like he was an idiot, "yes Seokjin, I was sleep walking, and when I went to the florist I pulled out my wallet and bought the flowers, while I was asleep."

Seokjin raised his hands up in defeat, "Hoseok, I don't know what happened, and frankly, I'm confused."

"What's there to be confused about, I told you Satan was on my doorstep, with roses!" Hosoek licked his lips in annoyance, "it was all because of that stupid picture."

Seokjin perked up slightly, "what picture?"

"You know, that stupid Facebook post, saying like if you love Jesus or ignore if you love the devil and of course I ignored it because it was stupid." Hoseok rubbed his temples in frustration from his situation. He was never good at handling stress.

"I think you should try to change your medicine." Seokjin stood up and patted his frustrated friends back.

"Maybe I should." Hoseok felt like he was losing his mind, maybe it was his medicine.

"I'll check up on you tomorrow." Seokjin walked to the front door and let himself out before turning to look at Hoseok again, "I love you, be safe."

_

Honestly I love writing this story but the plot is kind of hard.