T W E N T Y

Taehyung watched the scene unfold in his glass water stand, an object that looked like a really fancy bird bath. It was the equivalent to Yoongi's black cauldron.

He leaned back in his throne, staring off into the distance of his white room. A million thoughts were running through his head. None of them that could actually be answered.

Why was Hoseok in hell? Why did Yoongi bring him? Why does Yoongi want to keep him alive?

More importantly, why does Yoongi still love him?

Taehyung sighed out, he knew Yoongi was going to get hurt. All he could do now was wait until it happened so he could comfort his friend.

Hoseok had calmed down from crying after what seemed like hours of it to Yoongi, but he enjoyed the closeness Hoseok had to him before Hoseok grew more stable and uncomfortable being near Yoongi.

Both of them sat in the dining hall, eating a dinner that was served to them by Namjoon.

Not that Hoseok cared, but he noticed that Namjoon's cooking skill was maybe on the lacking side. Or maybe he grew biased to great tasting food made by Seokjin.

"What are you smiling at?" Yoongi stared at the other who seemed to be having a good thought as he was looking at his plate.

"I was just having a good thought about, Seokjin." Hoseok wiped his smile away, returning Yoongi's gaze.

"Oh." Yoongi let his eyes fall onto his meal. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't jealous. Of course, he had no reason to be, but right now he wanted all of Hoseoks attention, "another reason why you shouldn't kill yourself, you'd get to be there with him."

Hoseok sighed heavily before picking at his food. Neither of them talked, the air a little uncomfortable, even Namjoon felt uncomfortable observing in the corner of the room.

Hosoek continued to pick at his food, the Facebook post running across his mind for some reason. He decided to ask a blunt question to liven up the mood.

"So, why aren't you ugly?"

Yoongi almost choked on the meat he was swallowing when he heard those words slip from Hoseoks mouth.

"What?" Yoongi locked eyes with the other.

"Well, I mean, your personality is kind of shitty, but you're not ugly like they show in pictures?" Hoseok swallowed his spit hardly, afraid to upset the devil that currently sat across him.

"You seem to be forgetting," Yoongi looked at the table, "I used to be gods favorite angel until.."

Hoseok watched as Yoongi's winged twitched on his back, making his shirt slightly move. He could clearly tell that Yoongi was getting upset, like something regretful was playing through his mind. Hoseok didn't like that, so he took a chance.

"I bet you were a beautiful angel." Hosoek mumbled but it was enough for Yoongi to heard, making him stare at his food immediately, losing his appetite for tonight.

"Yeah.."

_

Have you guys ever seen that picture of Yoongi and Hosoek before? I almost died whenever I seen it