T H I R T E E N

Jungkook's hollowed eyes still looked at Hoseok, "what do you mean you have nothing?"

Hoseok ran a hand through his hair and sniffled silently, "I'm a psycho that lost the only person who believed in me and loved me for who I was."

Jungkook watched as Hoseoks real body became more blue, only a little bit of time left now.

"I know I deserve to go to hell, I mean, I wasn't strong enough to continue living." Hoseok sighed and looked at the other, "all suicides go to hell."

"No, not exactly. Few of them, surprisingly, go to heaven. But, it's pretty rare." Jungkook paused, "I decide where you end up."

Hoseok swallowed, he felt threatened by someone that actually looked younger than him. But the cold eyes of death showed mercy before fear.

"So, what, am I supposed to tell you my life story?" Hoseok crossed his arms and leaned more onto the sink.

"If you want to, you can." Jungkook straightened up his back and cracked his knuckles, "go ahead, impress me."

Hoseok shut his eyes and tried to remember as far back as he could.

"Well, let's start with my parents. Nothing actually wrong there, just normal people. So boring it would make people go mad, which is probably why I'm so messed up in the head." Hoseok knocked on his head a little bit and chuckled.

"My depression started in when I was in high school, no surprise there. If you didn't already guess, I had no friends either." Jungkook smirked to himself,  he actually knew Hoseoks story, but he needed to know Hoseoks perspective.

"Except for Seokjin." Hoseok lightly smiled to himself, "he was the only person who really cared about me."

"What happened to Seokjin?" Jungkook tapped his fingers on his leg.

"You took him away from me." Hoseok let his eyes fall onto the floor as he bit the inside of his lip.

"He was the nicest person I knew. Always helping, no matter what." Hoseok let his mind wonder into memories.

"My depression evolved into suicide, and I tried to off myself a couple years back this same way." Hoseok looked back at his dying body, "looks like this time it worked."

"You're not dead yet." Jungkook looked at the blue body, watching it stir even though its owner was standing next to it and talking.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But, Seokjin was there to help me. I never seen a more broken man than I did that night. Seokjin was torn, he was heartbroken. Took me forever to be able to live by myself again." Hoseok huffed and clenched his fists.

"I would have done anything to be able to switch places with him, he didn't deserve to die." Hoseok moved off the sink and opened his medicine cabinet.

"So many medications that were supposed to actually help me. But, I swear, the only good help I got was from Seokjin." Jungkook looked at Hoseoks body, making sure he was aware of when the body will expire.

"Suicide wasn't the answer." Jungkook breathed out.

Hoseok nodded and kneeled down next to his body, looking at the sad exhausted man that he had become, "I know."

"So, why?" Jungkook watched Hoseok in the last few moments he had.

"Because, I couldn't imagine myself being strong enough to carry on," Jungkook watched a tear fall out of Hoseoks eye, "I couldn't imagine myself living without Seokjin."

Jungkook nodded his head at Hoseoks judge of character. Just a moment more before Jungkook had to decide where to take Hoseok.

The buzzing in Jungkook's jean pocket threw him off guard as he pulled his phone out.

"Hello?" Jungkook met Hoseoks confused eyes.

"Jungkook, are you with a man named Hoseok?"

"Yes." Jungkook's wings moved on his back as the time for his reaping got extremely close.

"Let him live, Jungkook."

Jungkook sighed and looked at the now completely blue body of Hoseok, "okay, whatever you say boss."

The line hung up and Jungkook shoved his phone back into his pocket before standing and stretching.

"Well, good news Hoseok," Jungkook kneeled next to the dying body, "you don't get to die today."

"What?" Hoseok looked surprised, "why not?"

"Because the devil has saved your life." Jungkook smiled devilishly.

"What if I don't want to be saved?" Hoseok touched the cold skin of his body.

"Well, too bad, you're not allowed to. So, take your shitty sappy story and move on with your life, that's the only advice I can give you." Jungkook snapped his fingers after patting Hoseok on the back, "man, it's gonna suck waking up."

And with the snap, Hoseok lunged himself forward off the bathroom wall and vomited everywhere, gasping for air. His stomach felt like it was filled with coal and his entire body hurt to move.

But, there he was, alive.

His eyes shut, sobbing hysterically, everything becoming too much for him at the moment until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'll always be here."

Hoseok immediately opened his swollen eyes to the familiar face, seeing Seokjin.

"You're dead." Hoseok grabbed Seokjin and hugged him tightly.

"I am," Seokjin smiled lightly and squeezed Hoseok back, "but that doesn't mean you can't live without me Hoseok. I'll always be with you, I promise."

"How am I supposed to live without you?" Hoseok sobbed more and held on as if Seokjin would vanish any moment.

"Trust me, you can do it." Seokjin let a few tears out and with those last few words, Seokjin vanished altogether. The only remains being the few tears he left on Hoseoks shirt.

Hoseok leaned into himself, crying, "why couldn't you let me die."

_

What am I doing, I should be asleep.