Chapter 11- Babysitting

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever I have just been super busy with school and stuff.  Hopefully this chapter makes up for  me being gone so long. Enjoy. * not edited sorry- also there's swaering in this story if you find anything offensive, it's the beliefs of the characters, not mine.  - Also this will be the last chapter I upload with out a dedictated editor , so if you know someone or are interested let me know :)

*****************************************************************************************************************

Michael and I were woken up by a splatting noise. I got up to see water balloons hitting  the window. Aiden immediately  popped into my head.  Michael got up and ran out the door. I quickly followed after him to only find him on the ground at the bottom of the steps. “ Don’t move there’s a string across the steps” he said while getting up and wiping the broken balloons off of him and the house. When he was doing this he started to freak out. “Oh shit! F*** those losers!” Michael screamed, I couldn’t figure out why he was so pissed , they were just water balloons. 

“What?” I asked timidly

“ These water balloons are full of piss. “  He stated while walking up the stairs, removing the string.

“ I’m going to go shower” 

Water balloons full of urine, how mature I thought to myself.  I followed Michael back into the house and sat down on the couch.  Michael turned to me. “ I know you have to be home soon, but I just need to shower and then I’ll drive you home. Kay babe?” 

“Mhm” I replied nodding my head and  trying to prevent myself from smiling like an idiot--he called me babe! The fascination of him calling me babe wore of the moment when I noticed he took off his shirt. I sat there and studied the crevasses of his abs and the tightness of his biceps. He was my boyfriends, I kept thinking to myself and the goofy smile returned.   

I waited for Michael to come out of the shower and finally he did. He walked out shaking his hair and then smirked at me.  He walked over and kissed me on the cheek. “ I think I forgot to tell you how beautiful you look this morning” I felt myself blush and had lack of voice to respond. I felt like I turned to mush, this wasn’t me at all.   I got up  while looking him deep in the eyes, rubbing my hand up his neck when I got to the top of it I leaned in and whispered “ Cheesy much?”

“ A little” he hesitated  while laughing. “ but true, well we better get you going so your aunt doesn’t get mad.” he said while mocking my aunt’s angry face. 

“ Okay” I grabbed my backpack and followed him to the car. 

We drove  towards the Eastside while making small talk about the weather, music and  our friends. I decided that I should apologize for Aiden hitting his house with piss-balloons. 

“ I’m sorry about this morning, you know with the piss all over you and your house.”

“ It’s  not your fault, it’s not like you ordered them to do it, so don’t worry” He smiled and then continued.” Their just punks who need to be put in their place, but I’m done with these games, they want to  fight-- then we should actually fight”

“ Mhm” I nodded my head in agreement and stared out the window. I wanted Michael to  kick their asses I really did,  and it’s not like Aiden’s my friend or anything but I live on their side now. 

We pulled into my aunts driveway. As soon as the car was in park Michael ran around and opened my door for me. Who knew he could be such a gentleman.  I got out of the car and hugged him.  He leant in and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back but shortly pulled away because I didn’t want my aunt to see. I walked up to the steps, as  he went back to the car.