Chapter 9 - Old Man Stan

CHECK OUT!!!!!!!! Booksaregreat book A trip to remember, It's really good!!! 

A/N : I know I promised romance in this chapter, but the chapter became too long, so I cut it in half.  I also want to know  who you think the romance is with, at this point it could be anyone.

***************************************************************************************************************

I wasn’t looking forward to detention but I was happy about the facts that my aunt would find out and Mr. Kimble was gone  to a conference for the rest of the week. Meaning detention with the idiot wouldn’t start till after the weekd. Oh  Getting to go back to the East side.I had to be back early on Sunday morning cause my aunt needed me for something. Other than that I was free

To start off my friday night ,Stan and I were going to hang out. Once he got here, that is. I watched out my window, so I would already see him coming and could meet him outsideI saw him walking  down the street and ran down the hall. I was near the stairs when I slipped, tumbling down and landing on my ass. What in the world  did I slip on? My question was soon answered when Max ran up to me and picked up his skateboard.

“I don’t think your very good at this” he stated

“Well, then why don’t you

“Well than, why don’t you teach me sometime” I said sarcastically, well helping myself up.

“Okay” he replied then running off, but before  turning the corner he added" First tip do not skateboard down the stairs, Oh and be more careful with it. You could have broken it”

In my head I thought oh sorry did I hurt the floor as well when I  I feel. Cause right now I probably have a bruised ass and defiantly have a bruised ego.. Max was just an innocent little kid though so I couldn’t say mad. I fake laughed. You think he would have more awareness about others.

To make things worse, this distracted me from getting outside to meet Stan, Causing him to knock on the door. This meant he would have to meet the family.

“Jenny , Your friend is here” Cassandra yelled surprised. Yes, I actually have friends, What are you so surprised about? 

“Coming” I replied well walking  the pain of falling off.  I smiled when I saw Stan, he was looking at Cassie as if she was a Goddess. Both of our thought were interupted  by my aunt.

“You must be one of Jennifer’s friends, What’s your name dear?” She questions

“Stan”

“Now Is that short for Stanley” Oh,  no she wasn’t going all full name on my friends.

“Yea, but everyone calls me Stan” he replied clueless of what was about to happen.

“Well come on in Stanley”  He starred at her Blankley. He hated his real name it was the same as his father's 

“Well we were just leaving” I said  as I walked out the door.

“Wait “my aunt  called after me. I turned and looked at her. 

“Can I talk to you alone for a second Jennifer?” Oh my god what did she want. 

“Wait here” I told Stan, well re-entering the house

“ Now Jennifer, do I need to discuss the bird and the bees” No she  wasn’t  having this talk with me. Did she want me to throw up. I can talk about sex but ,not with my aunt Judith.

“Uhm, No I’m good”

“Are you sure? I know how I was at your age” Okay I really didn’t need to know that. I think she actually wanted me to vomit on her shoes.