Chapter 10 - What Would My Brother Think ?

• Dedicated to My Town

A/N:  This chapter is dedicated to my town and all the people in it, which got hit by a tornado last night. Resulting in deaths and injuries, and loss of homes, and almost all buisnesses. 21/08/2011.  

Do to this fact it may be a while before I upload next. 

______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and Stan was gone, but where he was laying was a note. It read:

Jenny,

Sorry the band needed to practise, I tried to wake you, but you sleep like a rock. If you get bored Michael  says you can go over to his house

                                                           Stan the Man 

                                     P.S  Happy Birthday 

Great I reminder of me turning one year older  and how no one truly cared. I use to love my birthday but, then  again I use to have a family. Things change.  My mind flashed back to my twelfth birthday party, only a few months before I lost my parents.

Our huge lawn was  filled with festivities such as, a Jumping Jamboree, clowns, our pool , and a petting zoo. It was a dream birthday party for me and thirty of my closest friends. I wasn’t actually close to everyone there, but it was nice to know they cared. Sydney, Ashley, Jillene, Morgan and I all hung out on the  Jumping Jamboree. We were talking about cute guys, of course my brother  came up a million times and now that  I think of it so did Aiden. Oh my god I use to have a crush on Aiden. 

I gripped on to the memories of the party trying to remember everything, sounds, smells,  and the people. I  now also remember the little girl  in the corner. We really didn’t want her there  but my mom made me invite her.  It was Maddie. Who knew that lonely girl  in the corner would end up  being popular and the rich blonde would be a druggy.

I could hear Stan’s mom  downstairs. I knew  she was up by the sounds of  bottles hitting one another.  She must be searching for more to drink. She likes to think Stan doesn’t notice  and just tells him  she works a lot and so she is always tired.  Who the hell does she think tucks her in and cleans up her mess?

I shouldn’t be one to judge though. I wasn’t sure about Stan’s mom rules of the house but what I was sure about is that I wanted a few hits.  To be safe I decided just to smoke a joint.  I dug through Stan’s drawers  knowing he had some.  I finally  found one and  lit it. I inhaled , and immediately became relaxed and stopped thinking about everything. It felt so good.  Most girls craved and loved chocolate cake,  This was my chocolate cake. 

I sat there and listened to Stan’s mom mix drinks  and drink her day away. As I smoked mine away.  I eventually decided to leave. As I walked by her I noticed  the bags under her eyes  and all the new empty bottles. How could she drink so much?

It was about four  when I got to Michael’s. I just walked in. Some of his friends were there, I instantly became nervous that I wasn’t suppose to be there.  Then soon enough I realised that they figured I was suppose to be here,  and they passed me a bong. 

I noticed Allie wasn't there   but, I didn’t think to much of it. Honestly I didn’t think to much of anything sitting there with my eyes  half way open chilling. 

After a while his friends left, some saying they had to work or girlfriends they had to nail and others leaving just so it looks like they have a life.  Soon enough it was just Michael and I. We were both just sitting there chilling, when he spoke up.