Epilogue

~ Niall ~

'Hello?' I said into my phone as soon as I answered it. Angel lay curled up against my side.

'Niall, it's Liam. Get Harry back home now. It's an emergency. I'll explain everything when you guys get here....' Liam said to me.

I laid there. My mind was reeling.

What could the emergency be? I thought to myself.

'Niall, who was that?' Angel asked sleepily from beside me.

Her purple and blonde hair sticking up in all different directions. But she still looked beautiful.

'Liam, he said that Harry and I have to back to the house. He said something about an emergency....' I replied as I crawled out of the bed looking at the time.

The time read 3:15am.

Why was Liam calling me at this hour in the morning? I thought to myself as I pulled on my jeans and my plain blue t-shirt. Angel got out of bed, picked her clothes up from earlier on that evening. Disappearing into the bathroom then reappeared moments later in plain skinny jeans, black tank top and hair pulled back into a messy pony tail.

'We better get the other 2 up.' Angel spoke softly as she disappeared out of the room and into the kitchen.

I walked to Cassie's door and knocked on it.

'Harry, Cassie. Get up, something's come up. House meeting in the kitchen.' I said. There were groans in reply and I heard a muttered;

'Do you know what fucking time it is?'

But I just ignored it and went to the kitchen. Angel stood there near the island counter top in the centre of the kitchen.

A sleep ruffled Cassie and Harry walked into the kitchen a few minutes later.

'Niall, you do realise it's like 4 in the morning?' Cassie replied but it was slightly muffled by a yawn.

Harry nodded his head to show that he meant the same thing as what Cassie did.

'I know that. But sorry.' I gave them a small smile.

Then a grim expression crossed my face.

'What's the matter Niall?' Angel asked as she placed her hand on my arm.

I turned to the 3 of them.

'I received a call from Liam 20 minutes ago. He said that there was an emergency back home. I didn't know what, who or how. All he said was that we are needed back home now.' I explained.

Angel and Cassie looked at each other then said in sync.

'Carla.'

Harry and I looked at the both of them.

'What about Carla?' Harry asked Cassie. Cassie sighed.

'When The Hunter had captured all of us, he had found out that we have unique abilities. We were wanted because of them. Carla was ghost but she took on her human form. She was stronger during the night then during the day....' Cassie explained.

'....But then when The Hunter got to her, she started to weaken. The Hunter drew blood from her, and it came out not quiet the colour blood is meant to be. It came out black....' Angel jumped in after Cassie had finished talking.

Both girls had grim expressions on their faces.

'Well, all I know is that Liam called and said that we had to get back home now.' I put in as I went to the coat rack to grab our coats. I grabbed all of our coats and tossed them to each person. They all caught their coats and shrugged them on.

'Well, we better get going....' Harry spoke as he took a hold of Cassie's hand, guiding her out of the flat and down stairs towards the car....

~ Angel (Angelica) ~

Niall, Cassie and I had made our way downstair from the flat. I had to lock up. Cassie and I knew that Carla was ill. But we didn't know how bad. We knew she had blood taken from her, that's what made her ill. But we didn't know it was going to turn this bad. Carla is such a nice friend. But when I heard that she went down, I started to panic. Both me and Cassie are panicking. Harry and Niall dashed towards the car. Harry pulling the car keys out of his pocket. Harry pressed the lock button on the car's remote and a few metres away came the beep and the flash of the head lights came from a silver Ford Fiesta. It was small but by the looks of it was going to be a good car.

'Alright, I have found the car.' Harry said while raising his hands in the air gesturing that he was just being a smart ass.

Cassie laughed, I smiled and Niall shook his head.

'Harry, seriously. This is not the time to joke around.' Niall muttered as he opened the back passenger door of the car for me.

I hopped in, Niall in tow. Harry opened the door for Cassie and Cassie slipped into the front passenger seat. Harry going around the front of the car and hopped into the driver's seat.

'Alright, let's go find out what's the big emergency.' Harry said as he started the car.

The car roared to life. Harry pulled away from the apartment building and drove off into the early morning sun rise.

*~*

After a 15 minute drive, we all arrived back at the Horan, Tomlinson, Payne, Malik and Styles residence. Zayn sat in the lounge room, Liam pacing back and forth the area in the lounge room. Casey had just come down stairs and was entering the living room when we all walked in.

'Liam! What's the big emergency?' Niall called out as we all entered into where most of the group was situated.

'Carla had passed out in the late hours of last night. Louis has had to turn her into a vampire. And now Ash is missing again....' Liam said quickly.

He had sadness swirling in his eyes. A note was left crumpled on the ground.

'Liam,' I said quietly 'Did you see the piece of paper crumpled on the ground?'

Liam looked to the ground and picked up the note. His eyes scanned the piece of paper.

'Liam?' Harry asked quietly.

Liam's body started to shake. The sound of thunder rumbling over head meant a sign that something terrible was either about to occur or that something sinister is brewing. Liam looked up to meet all of our eyes. His eyes began to glow silver. A very bright silver.

'Liam, you need to calm down' Zayn spoke softly to Liam.

Liam closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. He reopened his eyes and they had returned back to their original eye colour- a warm chocolate brown.

'Ashley left during the night' Liam spoke softly....

*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

A/N:

So this is the end of book 1 of Falling For An Angel. I hope you all have enjoyed this book.

I would also like to give a special thanks to all the people that have read this book. You are all the best and I hope you've enjoyed it.

~ Signed Jillian :D