Chapter 21 (Final Chapter)

~ Liam ~

Ash had emerged from Louis room 20 minutes later. Zayn was holding onto Casey. Poor Casey had the biggest fright of her life when she saw Carla’s body laying on Louis’ bed looking lifeless. 

‘Casey, are you okay?’ I asked Casey.

Casey nodded her head, taking deep breathes. 

‘I’m fine Liam. Thanks for asking.’ Casey replied quietly.

Ash came out of the room with a grim expression across her face and in her eyes. 

‘Liam,’ Ash spoke quietly ‘I need to speak with you alone.’ 

I nodded my head. Ash gestured for me to follow her. To which I did. Right into our shared bedroom. 

‘Ashley, what did you need to speak to me about?’ I said Ash’s full name.

Ash looked at me and sighed. 

‘Liam, I have to go and get things for a ritual that I must preform. And it’s in order to save our friend and Louis’ lover Carla Grey’ Ash spoke with sadness and a hint of confidence in her voice.

I let out a sigh. 

‘Ash, where do you have to go?’ I asked quietly as I sat on the bed. 

‘I must venture out towards the boarders of Guardlight and the edge of the town to to find all the supplies needed to preform the ritual of siring’ Ash explained.

She started to walk towards the closed bedroom door. 

‘Ash, wait where are you going?’ I said from where I sat on the bed.

My mind reeling and in a daze. 

‘To the study, I need to get the book that I was reading and to write down everything I need to get.’ Ash replied with her back turned to me.

I got up off of the bed and silently made my way to Ashley.

Ashley baby, you make me feel so alive’ I started to sing quietly to her.

She fell back into my open arms. Tears started to form in her eyes. 

‘Ash. Ashley. What’s wrong baby?’ I asked her quietly picking her up into my arms.

Ash cuddled deep into my arms. 

‘I told Louis to turn Carla into a vampire to save her....’ Ash sniffled.

I held her to my chest as I quickly made my over to the bed. Placing Ashley on her feet, I pulled the covers of the bed back and Ash slipped in. I slipped in beside her. 

‘You did the right thing Ash’ I smiled in the dimness of my room.

All the lights were out and Ash and I were snuggled up in my bed. Ashley’s tears were falling quickly, leaving tear tracks right under her eyes. They were shining silver. Which were beautiful. 

‘But Liam, you don’t understand. I told Louis that he had to change Carla into a vampire. And now I have to create a sire bond between the two.’ Ashley spoke quietly while sniffling. Her heartbeat echoed against my dead and lifeless heart. 

‘You’ll be fine. Set out to go get the things you need for the ritual the day after tomorrow. We first need to explain to Niall and Harry what’s going on here.’ I said.

Ash gave a nod of her head. She laid her head down on my pillow. 

‘Go to sleep love. You need the rest.’ I smiled as Ash laid down.