Chapter 7

~ Harry ~ 

There’s a Fallen Angel standing near us.’ I heard Angel whisper to Cassie. I threw a quick glance over my shoulder to see that Casey and Zayn were standing really close to each other. And I mean really close. Our little group made their way over to Cassie and Angel. 

‘Hey Angel’ Niall smiled at Angel. And a small blush started to creep up his pale cheeks. I secretly shook my head. 

‘Hey Niall.’ Angel smiled happily. She then turned and looked over to Carla. Carla shrunk behind Louis a little. 

‘Can she see me?’ Carla asked in a small voice. 

Yes. I can see you Spirit.’ Angel spoke in an angelic voice. We all turned to see her. She had then taken on her true form. Wearing all white. 

‘Angel, tone it down a bit.’ Cassie whispered to her. 

‘Sorry.’ Angel said as her glory started to die down. 

‘I’m Carla.’ Carla said to Angel.

‘I’m Angel. Your a ghost right?’ Angel asked in reply. Carla nodded her head. Angel smiled. 

Our little group had shifted around towards the tables in the middle of the courtyard. With our bags on our backs, we all huddled in our small group. There was still slight tension in the group over the 2 angels standing here. One Fallen and One good. 

‘Zayn, why don’t you introduce Casey to Angel?’ I asked Zayn. Zayn turned to me nodded his head. And just as he was about to speak, the damn bell rang. 

*Riiiiinnnnnggggg!*

The shrill sound of the bell rang out over the school grounds. Congregations of students and teachers started to make their way around the school grounds towards classrooms and the staff room. With a sigh, I started to make my way towards class. Waving good bye to my friends, Cassie followed in tow. Our first class was Geography and that was with Mrs. Bea. It was one of the most boringest classes I’ve ever had. We entered the class room. Cassie and I taking our seats near the back. 

‘Good Morning Class.’ Mrs. Bea said as she entered the class room and taking her place at the front of the class room. 

‘Good Morning Mrs. Bea.’ A chorus of voices from the student body said together. 

‘Today we are going to continue to work on the assignments that I’ve set out for you in your partnered groups.’ Mrs Bea. started to explain. Everyone sat quietly. Listening to what the teacher was explaining about the assignment. 

‘Okay. Now go off and begin.’ Mrs. Bea. stated as she turned and walked over to her desk. I turned to Cassie.

‘So. Shall we begin?’ I asked not meaning it in a way that was interpreted as I looked at Cassie. Cassie was blushing a deep shade of red. And I mean deep shade of red. 

‘Umm.... Yeah sure.... I’ve being doing some research on the Guardlight area....’ Cassie started to explain. I nodded my head as I listened to what she was saying but slowly got distracted by Cassie’s beauty. I didn’t understand why. All I know was that it was a total distraction. Cassie pulled her note book out of her bag and flipped it open to the page of notes she had taken down prior. Explaining what is written in her note book. 

‘We’ve also got to work on this out side of class as well.’ Cassie explains as she starts to scribble down more notes. Her werewolf smell is wafting over me. Making my vampire heart skip a beat.