Chapter 13

~ Harry ~

I came up to Niall and Cassie to see what was going on. Cassie was in hysteria. And I mean in hysteria

‘NIALL!’ Cassie shouted. Niall turned around. Cassie came running over carrying both Angel’s and her school bags. 

‘Cassie, hey!’ Niall smiled at Cassie. Niall looked around for Angel but there was no sign of her. I was starting to worry. That something may have happened to her. Like what had happened to both Carla and Ashley or Ash for short. 

‘Cassie, where’s Angel?’ Niall asked Cassie with worry in his voice as he looked around again. Just incase it was a practical joke. 

‘Angel.... She was taken this morning on our way to school....’ Cassie panted as tears started to form in her eyes. 

Wait? What do you mean Angel was taken this morning?’ Niall asked Cassie with fear and panic clear in his voice. I came walking over to them. 

‘What going on?’ I asked Cassie and Niall. Tears began to brim in Cassie’s eyes. And by the looks of it again too. 

‘Angel was taken this morning....’ Cassie spoke softly.

‘So was our friend Ash. Liam’s girlfriend. Was taken last night. Right from inside the house.’ I replied softly. Cassie just broke down. Tears flowing down her cheeks in streams. I wrapped my arms around Cassie in a comforting gesture. Cassie relaxed into them while she sobbed. 

‘Niall, you go to class. I’m going to take Cassie home. Back to her house.’ I explained as I shrugged off my jacket that I was wearing and wrapped it around Cassie. Niall nodded his head and walked back over to Zayn and Casey.

‘Niall, wait.’ Cassie spoke softly. Niall stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Cassie. 

‘Yeah?’ Niall asked in reply. 

‘Angel wanted to tell you this today. I heard her talking to herself this morning. She said something about falling in love with a vampire. And she said that she wanted to tell him today. I also heard your name being said repeatedly and that Angel is in love with you.’ Cassie explained to Niall then turned back to me and nodded for me to take her home. Niall stood there stunned. Like literally stunned. I led Cassie to the car and asked her for directions to her’s and Angel’s home. Cassie kept sobbing blaming herself for leaving Angel behind to save herself. 

‘Hey, hey. Angel was saving you.’ I said comfortingly as we pulled up into an apartment block. Cassie got out of the car and walked inside. Pulling a key from out of her jeans pocket. I followed behind her. Cassie walked into the flat. She was a mess. Tears stained her cheeks. I felt really bad for Cassie. I went into the kitchen, grabbing two mugs. 

‘Cassie, what would you like to drink?’ I called out. But the house was left in silence. 

Cassie?’ I called out again. But yet again there was no reply. 

Leaving the mugs on the counter next to the kettle, I left the kitchen. 

‘Cassie?’ I called out quietly. Walking into the lounge room, I looked around. A piece of paper had caught my eye. Looking down to the coffee table. I saw that there was a note. And the note read;

Your going to be too late Harry Styles. Castile Wolfe will join her 4 other friends. Locked away for good. 

Signed;

The Hunter....” 

‘What?! No!’ I shouted.