Chapter 6

~ Niall ~ 

‘Well then. You can stay here.’ Liam smiled as he got up and led the girl by the name of Ashley or Ash for short towards the upstairs area of the house. Turning slightly I saw Louis and the ghost girl. 

‘Louis, are you going to introduce us to your friend?’ I said with my thick irish accent showing through. Due to it being late at night. Harry and I all stood awkwardly in the middle of the lounge room. Louis had a slight blush cover his cheeks and started to scratch at the back of his neck as a sign of being awkward.

‘Haha. Umm.... This is Carla Grey. She’s a ghost and died March 18 this year.’ Louis explained and gestured to the ghost girl that stood next to him. Carla gave us an awkward wave. 

‘Hi. I’m Carla.’ Carla gave us a small smile. 

‘Lads, we better be heading off to bed though. We do have school tomorrow.’ Harry’s Cheshire accent came thick with sleep due to being tired. You could see his fangs were starting to show. They normally stay small and hidden. But when a vampire is tired and lacking sleep, their fangs are visible. 

‘Ummm.... I’m also going to be living here.... If that’s okay?’ Carla spoke in a small voice as Harry, Zayn and I climbed the stairs towards the second floor and towards our bedrooms. 

‘Louis. Chat upstairs in my room now. Preferably alone.’ Harry, Zayn and I all said in sync. Louis nodded his head. Then followed us upstairs and into my messy bedroom. 

Louis. What do you mean, Carla is going to be living here?’ Harry started off. I looked at Louis from where I sat on my bed.

‘What? She’s a ghost. What was I meant to do? Leave her floating in a graveyard?’ Louis spoke as his fangs elongated in anger. Harry sighed. I just sat there. Watching everything unfold. But before it got out of hand, I stood up.

‘Lads.’ I said. ‘Carla will end up staying with us any way. So there is no point in arguing over it.’ I said as my eyes changed to a deeper blue and I could feel my elemental ability start to come through. Sometimes I loose it with my ability. Closing my eyes, I slowly took in deep breathes and began to control my breathing and my elemental ability. Harry and Louis both nodded their heads. 

‘Okay.’ Harry and Louis said in sync then disappeared out of my room. I could still smell the scent of the angel by the name of Casey. She was with Zayn but I also could sense that she was also in a lot of pain. According to Zayn she had “fallen from the sky”. I had to laugh though. It was quiet interesting. Liam’s scent was drifting around as well. And that was mixed with the scent of the vampire witch Ash. 

Harry had disappeared into his room. While Louis was bringing ghost girl Carla up to his room. I changed into my pyjamas and crawled into bed. Still thinking about this girl. And this girl had the name of Angel. Angelica or Angel for short is beautiful. And I could tell that we are destined to be together. We shared a few classes together. As I laid in bed, I pulled my time table from my bag that sat next to the end of my bed on my messy floor. Covered in clean and dirty washing, shoes and what ever else I could see scattered across the floor. The bed side light on the bed side table illuminated the room in a dim glow. But my eyes could still see every single detail in the room. Scanning over my time table I read what classes I had tomorrow. 3 of them were with Angel. My vampire heart skipped a beat at the thoughts of me and Angel being in class together. And I’m seated right next to her. Oh god...

I put my time table back in my bag. Then got myself comfortable on my bed. Wrapped in the duvet, I let my thoughts take over my head. Trying to lull me to sleep. I flicked my light off and laid in the darkness and silence of my room.