Chapter 3

~ Zayn ~

Sitting at lunch Harry turned to look at one of the girls sitting at the table a littles way over from us. Harry then got up and made his way over to the table. We all picked up on the conversation.

Hey Cassie.’ Harry smiled at the girl. I could smell her scent from here and it didn’t seem to be right.

Hey.’ The girl by the name of Cassie.

So.... Umm.... I was wondering if you wanted to come and sit with me and my mates?’ Harry asked the girl- Cassie. I saw him scratching at his neck awkwardly. I knew he liked the girl. It was love at first sight. No word of a lie. 

We’d love to!’ Cassie’s friend replied to Harry’s question. I saw her shoot her a look. Getting up with their lunch trays the girls followed Harry over to where we sat. I looked over to Liam.

‘Liam are you sure, we should allow these girls to sit with us?’ I asked quietly. Liam gave a shrug of his shoulders.

‘I’m okay with it.’ Liam replied quietly. 

‘Hey Niall!’ The girl that stood next to the girl by the name of Cassie said to Niall. I presume they were in some classes together. Liam and I had a few classes together. Niall had art with me and Harry and I had maths together. I wasn’t in any of Louis’ classes though.

‘Hey Angel!’ Niall replied to the girl by the name of Angel. Angel had red and purpled streaked hair but you could see her natural hair colour start to appear. I think her natural hair colour is silver and gold. Plus her scent is of an angel but the type is unknown to me.

‘I see you’ve already met one of my mates.’ Harry gave out a chuckle as he sat down next to Cassie. Harry introduced us all to the girls. Cassie gave us a small wave and sat next to Harry. Everyone went back to their conversation until I announced;

‘I smell a werewolf....’

Everything fell silent on our table. Liam shot me a look that said; “Don’t start with your shit now!” Cassie had a panicked look on her face. I could see that Angel had the same expression. I have nothing against werewolves. It’s just that I know Harry has a love for werewolves. I could hear Cassie’s heart beat pick up. She looked so scared. 

What’s the matter Cassie?’ I heard Harry ask quietly. I looked over. My honey-brown eyes watching their every move. 

‘N-nothing. Just....’ Cassie replied before jumping up and running away.

‘I’ll be right back.’ Angel said as she jumped up to follow Cassie.

Cassie! Castile!’ Angel called out. Castile. That’s a nice name. Harry shot me a look. 

‘What?’ I asked innocently. Harry shook his head and jumped up to go after Angel and Cassie.

(After school finished for the day)

I told the boys that I would be walking home. For some reason why, I just wanted some space. It was just a precaution and just in case Harry wanted to rip me to shreds, after what had happened at lunch. Walking along the path on the way home, I was pulled into my thoughts. I kept trying to work out what Cassie and Angel were. Cassie’s scent was of a wolf. So in that instance I worked out that she was a werewolf. Picking up my speed, I dashed home. 

‘Guys!’ I called out. Walking into the lounge room. I saw they were all sitting around discussing something.

‘I know what Cassie is!’ I said with a triumphant grin.