Beyond eyes can see!!!

Rhea's POV (ghost)

Everything is over it's exactly 12:02 two minutes since the beginning of my birthday... And it's over for me!!! Not just this... I even lost Dan because of my stupidity..! Where did Gray disappear why did he lead me on was this some kind of a trap? If I was dead why could I not sense anything like the other ghosts? Is this darkness the real afterlife? Are ghosts just a part of our human imagination? I thought of Ade I wanted to tell her so much... help my friends out of this haunted house. I couldn't see or hear anything, yet, I missed Danny... His eyes looking into mine ever so lovingly, even as he lost his life with me and because of me!
I felt weak.
It was then that I heard a faint sound of a girl humming... As I concentrated it turned into a very familiar song and a very know voice... Rosette!
"......Some say love, it is a hunger,
An endless aching need! I say love, it is a flower... And you: it's only seed!"
I saw her... Her smile it was as if she still believed in me... It made me feel like there was hope!

I still had questions so I asked her"Why did I have to lose everyone I love? Why did this happen to Dan... Why me?"

"Nothing and no one is lost! Love will find a way... You just have to look"

The minute she said that I felt like I gained my strength... The darkness was no more there I could see everything... I saw Ade and Chris crying over the lifeless body of Dan and me... that's when I realized Dan was somewhere near... I needed to find him... To wake him before he loses strength... Before Raven captures his soul...
All I had to do was follow my heart I called out to Dan I asked him to show me where he was... I know our Hearts are connected! And I saw him... He smiled "Rheee you found me"

I ran into his arms feeling stronger than I could ever be...

"We need to fight this spirit... We need to save our friends... We need to protect our love" Danny said to me! I nodded...

This was it we had to be strong and look beyond what eyes can see... We had to save the ones we love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is short and I'm sorry  this took so long! Hope you like it and I'll be updating regularly after this so keep reading!