Roseville Here we come!!!

Adelle is completely in love with life until someone from the dead steals all that is precious to her... Making her believe that death is the best part of life!

Hello lovely Readers The Last Rose is my first story... and I appreciate every kind of help and support I receive. I really hope you guys love 'TLR' and I'm open to suggestions that would help me improve. Please do follow and comment to get regular updates on 'TLR'. Also 'The Last Rose' is completely my own imagination and I would not accept any act of stealing my work without my permission or giving me credits. Thanks. Enjoy Reading^_^ - Riona Mariette Gomes(author)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               Adelle is my best friend, the most beautiful girl in my life... we've practically grown together and I've always envied her for being so perfect in every possible way. She's a very strong lovely Little Lady and I was never as strong as she has always been... especially at the Incident of The Last Rose... That unforgettable Friday night that scarred us for life... or actually death!!! It's the night all of us lost our lives and Adelle lost us... Yeah I'm dead, don't be scared of me! I'm on the good side but not everyone is!

               I'm Rhea and I'm going to tell you the Story of The Last Rose! And so it begins.... 

22th June 1998: 

I was sitting at home watching television when I heard the doorbell ring Thrice in a row... even without moving from my seat i knew it was Ade... so I didn't bother getting up. Guess why? ahhhh 'Craaackkkk' There you go... 'window-opening' 'vase-breaking' Yeah that's how she's been entering home since she was a kid. Mom always knew she'd do this dramatic entry but she still kept the vase there, said it was 'something Adelle' 

"hey you.. sorry bout the Vase" she said grabbing my bowl of pasta.. I just sat there and laughed as she plopped down on the armchair hogging my white-sauce pasta. I was so used to this! 

 Raising my eyebrows to fake being annoyed I asked"wassup?"

 she giggled "I have a plan" my face grew pale.. this girl had some really creepy stuff going on in that monstrous mind, the last plan was about leaving snakes in the room of our Dean.. they were no-poisonous but you get it... She loves snakes! Sometimes I wonder if she's an alien, but I'd be lying if I'd say i didn't wanna know cause her plans are fun... scrap that they are ecstatic 

"What is it? OMG tell me Ade" 

she kept giggling okay now that was creepy... slowly she reached behind and pulled out a sheet of newspaper crushed in her back pocket. I reached out opened the page she gave me it was an article about the haunted Roseville Woods. 

"I have no idea of what you plan on doing there Ade- have fun I'm so not in"  

"Pleasee... I really wanna go there, what will I do without you..?"

 "Umm No clue maybe don't go? yeah. No way your getting me to come there" 

she smiled"okay! Just telling you Chris, Hailey, Robin agreed to come and Danny too" 

"ohh thats ok- wait what Danny too?" 

Chris was Adelle's boyfriend since a Graduation... Heiley and Robin are our friends since Junior College and I think they were born a couple! And Daniel Bradshaw aka 'Danny' is that really handsome guy who happens to be my cute neighbour bestfriend... okay I like him a little-lot but was never man enough to tell him... see I'm just a girl! 

"Duh yes kiddo.. What about that did you not get" she replied No time to reply to her words dripping of sarcasm... 

"what all do I pack" I yelled running to my room " 

I could hear her laughter  echo right through the hallway. 

"Pack anything, don't worry Dan loves you the way you are... hehehe... and we're leaving tonight... dress warm. Dan's getting his pick up van. See you at 9" 

And I heard the door bang shut after, Great! now I have just one more hour to get ready... She told me we'd be there till the weekend after my birthday... I was to turn 21 this Friday on 26th of June. I finished packing really quick, Mom and Dad were on a business trip and would be back only in July... so I had to make sure I had locked every window and door well. 

After everything was done I still had 20 minutes to go... so I decided to go to Danny's  place(incase you forgot, he's my neighbour). Luckily Dan was already in his driveway getting his ride ready. He looked absolutely breathtaking in a black buttoned up Polo paired with faded jeans. I'm not hormonal, so I suppose it was the way he looked and the after-rain atmosphere that made me feel like jumping on to his well-defined muscular body, ripping that gorgeous shirt off him and tasting my Dan, I wonder what he'd taste like... that thought made me bite my lower lip. All too suddenly the beauty before my eyes was no longer standing tall but rolling on the ground in laughter!!! 

I was just speechless and probably shocked... until he said "Awwww kitten... you look really cute but stop acting like you know nothing!" 

"Whaat?" I said confused 

"I totally saw you checking me out! Like what you see kitten?"

  RED I'm so sure it's the darkest red I could get... I hate this easy blush. Dan comes towards me really serious by now... okay I change my words I'm getting Redder by the second till he stops and wispers... 

"You look stunning Princess" 

I was speechless yet again until.... 

"HAHAHAHAHA....you should've seen your face so worth it..." 

Ehhhhhh! Pushing him lightly I walked towards the van and sat myself in the passenger seat. Smirking Dan said "Kiddo is really excited about spending a week with me! I see" 

"That's it Daniel Bradshaw if you  say one more thing I'll tell the world about your drunk-self kissing the table and asking it to Marry you." 

"Okay calm down" he said. 

I won't deny I didn't want him to stop, I really found it cute! In a few minutes Dan got in and we drove to Ade's, Chris was already there. A few blocks down we picked Hailey and Robin too... Roseville woods here we come!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued. 

Keep reading and let me know about your opinion through texts and comments! Please don't forget to vote and Share my Story! Thank you.