Rosette Rouge (Continued)

From Rosettes Diary

25th April 1976- Yesterday was the best day of my life... Its morning now.. I still wonder if yesterday was a dream, but I looked at the rose on the table besides my bed and realize that it was all true! I need to tell Dad, he's going to be so happy! So I look for a scroll and some ink to write him a letter.. I started writing but I heard noise coming from the hall... I rush towards it and see a drunk Gray... his eyes were red and hair messed up... he looked sick, what must have happened in just one Night? I run to help him but he looked at me as if he hated me... terrified I moved back...

"you it's all because of you" he roared

taken aback by the harshness of his tone I teared up and managed to squeak "What"

"You lured me into your traps, you made me believe that I love you and we were made for each other... you're the worst mistake any man could ever make, no wonder your parents abandoned you"

I began crying, what had happened to my loving Gray? Why was he being so cruel to me? I looked at him as he came closer he had a black reversed cross at the center of his red blood shot eyes...! I remember Gray told me once that it is one sign of being possessed... and so I looked for more signs... his forearms had scars as if he had scratched himself, it seemed like marks of claws of wild animals... could it be he's possessed?

He came closer and the look on his face was so dark I began to tremble in Fear...

He grabbed me by my neck almost choking me...

"Gray... Listen to me!" I pleaded

Deep down his eyes had love for me it was still there... I knew that he didn't want to hurt me...
He was crying...
"Gray please listen to me"

His eyes turned dark and he grunted
"I love him and the only way to be with him is to kill you"

He pulled out a black rose from his pocket... A metal rose... And before I knew it that Rose pierced through my heart and love for him flowed through the stream of blood that came gushing out of my chest...
The last Rose he gave me was the rose that pulled the life out of me... My body was dead but I was there... I saw him but he wasn't alone... There was a huge black shadow following him... Was my Gray Alive and suddenly I saw my lifeless body rise...

The shadow disappeared inside my body and Gray was sobbing bitterly...
"I'm sorry Rosette... But I promise I'll get you back"

Those were his last words as he ran outside Into the forest... Did that mean I wasn't dead?

I never saw him again

Where did Gray go?
Would he really come back to save me?

What was this mystery about and what is the shadow that has possessed my body??

3th December 1978

Today after two and a half years I finally saw a face I recognize and love... Paul.

82 others who tried to come here before, either in search of a treasure or habitat were all killed by the shadow in my body...
I tried but couldn't save them the shadow is evil and extremely strong, so all I did was leave a rose besides the dead bodies of all the people the shadow killed...

The shadow gets stronger with every soul it captures...

I tried to stop Dad by putting hurdles in his way... I didn't want to lose him but he was determined of finding the truth behind my mysterious death!

It was Paul's little grand-daughters second birthday... And he still came here in search of a girl who wasn't even his real daughter... Moreover a girl who was dead!!!

But the shadow didn't attack Paul... maybe because Paul believed in me and loved me?
I also noticed Paul had a cross chain on his neck like always... possibly that stopped the shadow...
But I wasn't right for long... In 6 weeks of looking for me Paul was exhausted and tired... He had not eaten since days... He sat on the armchair and looked about... That's when he saw the shadow in the mirror and died of cardiac arrest... The trauma was too much for his old heart to bear!
But his soul stayed there...
I went to Paul's soul and he was happy to find me... finally we were reunited in Death!

Over time
We realized that Paul n my souls were still not captured by the shadow as we weren't killed by her malicious ways...
Our souls lived to protect the others who came here in search of answers but we can't save them until they believe in us!!!

Now
Adelle believed in her Grandfather and that's why she wasn't harmed... All of you'll believed in Adelle and indirectly her Grandfather... Paul

You Rhea believed in me because you felt concern for my possessed body... you unlocked this Diary a part of me that can be read only by someone who believes in me!!!

But this knowledge comes with a prize... You will have to free my body from the shadow in order to end this insensitive killing or else lose that what is extremely dear to you at a time when you need it the most !!!

Inorder to do this you need to find Gray...

Hopefully he still lives because I still feel the connection that binds us...

But I don't know where....

Save me!

========================================================

Rhea's POV

Why did I read this? It only complicated everything... How do I even Solve this mystery?

According to the Diary the evil force can't harm us... As we believe in them and we have blessed ash and crosses protecting us! Then why wouldn't it let us go?

"Rheee" I heard Dan's voice call out to me amidst Crashing sounds coming from the house...
I run towards it but the doors and windows are shut!
I hear them all yell...
"Rheee where are you? Are you okay"

Thud-crash... it sounded like the table fell and I heard them yell!

"I'm fine be calm and believe in God's protection... You'll need to know that Rosette.... Aaaaahhhh"

Before I could complete my sentence I was hit by a sharp piece of wood and my thigh started bleeding instantaneously...
I yelled in pain...

"Rhea" I heard my friends yell

"Rheee... what happened? tell me" Dan screamed

"Don't worry about me.. only trust in Ro........ aaaaaa"

I felt like I was being dragged by someone... my legs were bleeding and bruised with claw marks... I was yelling in pain as I was dragged across the rocky ground, but I couldn't hear my voice... all I heard was a high pitch screeching noise that was deafening... I held my face and ears in pain... Help me Rosette I cried!

Could this be the end? I just hope my friends are safe... the dragging stopped... I felt like someone pulled me out of the hands of the force that was dragging me... It was quiet and there was nothing but trees around me... my body was numb I felt tremendous pain... what was going to happen? where was I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh I have no clue of where this story is going but I hope you like it! Tell me what you'll think okay!!! Thanks... Do vote for me!