Finding a way out!!!

Hey! Please let me know about your opinion on the Last Rose!!!!
Don't forget to vote... And enjoy reading!

Thanks ChrisPsycosis and cleon_cokie for the image❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Rouge villa
(Adelle's Point of View)

  25-6-1998

It's early morning, I had great sleep last night... I look around Chris and Dan are still sleeping...
Rhea was nowhere to be seen... she's probably somewhere quiet trying to figure out that mysterious diary. But what if something happens to her...
I need to find her soon...

She really should stop going alone, it's dangerous.

All of a sudden the lights started flickering... All open doors and windows banged shut in a jiffy.. the boys woke with the sound..
"What on earth happened" Chris yelled as he woke in shock
The chandelier at the center fell with a huge bang

"Where's Rhea?" Dan asked
I told him I didn't know and he started yelling her name calling out to her.
In some time Rheee yelled from outside that's when all the furniture started falling
-I'm okay here don't worry, stay strong believe in God and trust...
Before she could complete she yelled in pain.

We all called out to her but no answer.

We called again
And she said "Don't worry about me only trust..." this time her voice sounded like she was being dragged away
She was probably telling us to trust ourselves... I just hope she's fine!

The furniture stopped moving and everything got still...
"What must've happened to her" Chris said "could it be like Hailey"

"No" Dan shouted "she's okay nothing happened"

"Let's be calm Rhea is strong and she'll be fine."

We needed to find away out...
I have to do something.. this is all because of me! I hate Rosette no matter what! What had my friends done to her? Why is she hurting us?

She's probably after Rhea because Rheee has her stupid Diary!

Everyone is upset... Rhea's birthday was supposed to be special and now it's all ruined cause of me!!!

Why are we trapped in a stupid haunted village!!! This needs to end!

We couldn't really do much other than hope Rhea is fine just wait for Rhea to find us... We believed she would!!!

Rhea's POV: 25-6-1998

Gray said that we need to transform orelse Raven will harm us if she recognizes... So we drank a cup of his magic potion and I turned into a Nightingale and Gray turned to a Hawk..

At dawn we left the cave and went to the villa...  The doors were still shut... I was afraid.. are my friends okay? I flew to a window from which I could see them... Chris and Ade were sitting while Dan was walking back and forth... They were worried..! I wanted to tell them I was fine but couldn't...
Gray called me.. he flew towards the side and I followed him! There was a tiny cracked hole near the roof through which we managed to enter!

Tonight is the full moon night when I will have to sing Raven to sleep!!! Gray had a magic gem in his beak that would glow in the presence of Raven... Since we entered I felt someone watch us but the gem didn't glow so I turned around... It was Rosette... OMG. Creepy!
But She smiled and went away... she looked happy maybe because Gray is here!

I looked at Gray... I'm sure he sensed her but he didn't react... If anything his bird form helped him hide his feelings!

We flew to the room where my friends were... The gem was glowing... that meant Raven was here... Gray dropped the stone.. he asked me to sing fast as we didn't have time.. so I began chirping the tune...

After about 2 hours when Gray was sure Raven was asleep he asked me to stop...
Now was the time!
We had to come to our real forms in order to free innocent souls and capture Raven...

So we said the secret words and changed to our real selves

But once I transformed into my own self I saw a long pointy wooden bark come towards me!!! Before I knew it Dan Jumped In front... The same wooden bark pierced both our Hearts!!!

Adelle and Chris yelled

She wasn't asleep! She tricked us... Dan is in trouble because of me! We were going to die!!
Why did this happen... Gray was nowhere he disappeared!

The Last words I heard were Daniel's "I love you" forever I replied and it all turned black!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay Hey I don't know if every author feels this but killing the characters of my story Hurts... Tell me how many of you love Rhea. Also who's your favorite character in this Story?
Don't forget to vote!!!