The Diary...!

(The chapters in my book where P.O.V's are not mentioned have been written in the Point of View of Rhea... when I change P.O.V's I make sure to mention the change at the beginning of the Chapters.)
Please make sure to vote🌟!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

24/06/1998:

It's past noon and we're still trapped here In this House, we tried opening the door but in vain... The windows are haunted, they kept opening and shutting making a huge deal of noise. Precisely closing each time we tried to run out of one and opening only to shut with a bang...

Other than that nothing major look place since today morning... it's either Adelle's ways that worked, or that Rosette is playing some sort of a ghost game with us... I'd like to believe it was Ade.. But a strange feeling lingered about the room! As if there was something happening that we did not see..!

It was nearing four in the evening and all afternoon I've felt like someone has been watching me! No matter where in the room I went I felt a strange presence around me.. I was terrified from within but nevertheless didn't want to scare my friends! I needed to be strong for all of us.

I looked at my friends... They seemed to be really tired, we hadn't even eaten since yesterday!

Adelle was sitting at the table on the chair right besides me. She had tied her long wavy hair up in a messy bun... Her hazel eyes looked lighter when the sunlight reflected in them! Every feature of hers was so perfect! I loved how she always cared about everyone... even the ones who hurt her, When she said 'love' she meant it!

No one has ever loved me the way she has since we were little! I love her so much... I loved them all, Chris was like an elder brother to me and Dan meant my entire world!

I remember when we were all completing our Media assignment, and we had to present a play... Adelle had come up with the best story on friendship ever... Our story! There was one line in that story which I never forgot: "No matter what happens, we'll always put the life of our comrades before ours... "

I couldn't let anything happen to them I had to do something to save the lives of friends I love! So I planned to go in search for answers...

"I need to use the bathroom" I excused myself and walked out.

Instead of going straight to the Bathroom I took the stairs the led me to Rosette's room... It was latched... I looked around to see if anyone came behind me.. There was no one But I still felt as if Someone was watching me... I felt light breeze hit my face as I pushed open the door, which was strange as the room was locked and it had just one window that was closed...

I felt someone touch me and turned spontaneously, there was no one and the door shut behind me I tried opening it but didn't succed... I looked ahead and about the room, It was quite dusty... I saw a picture of a young girl about 5 years old in the arms of a middle-age man. It was probably Rosette and Paul... Then my sight landed on a picture of a girl about 16 with a young man in a garden of Roses... She looked so Happy with him... that must have been Gray.

What probably must've happened?

I scanned the dimmly lit dusty room, but didn't find much other than dolls... I felt the door open behind me and Just as I was about to turn I saw a book... It looked different from the other books, it was made of Leather... I looked at it closely and saw the name of Rosette on the book with an embedded rose... and a from your loving Gray tag hanging from a ribbon... The moment I took the book in my hand I heard something move behind me... I turned to find myself facing a mirror and I saw her... Rosette...

I wasn't as scared though... I turned around and she didn't disappear this time... She was right there... She said something... She said it twice but I didn't understand... something like..

"uoy sekat eh erofeb, em evas, evael... em slortnoc eh em desruc eh"

I felt something push me out of the room and shut the door... I fell to the ground with the force!

I had her Diary in my hands... I heard voices inside the room... one was the voice of Rosette that I heard before and the other was a very strong masculine harsh voice, But the words were not understandable.

And suddenly I saw words written on the door with blood... "Go Away"

I needed to go away... This was a sign... I ran down to where my friends were... They had fallen asleep... I didn't want to worry them so I kept quiet.

Sitting in a corner I was wondering if I should open the book or not! What was Rosette trying to tell me? What's in this Diary?

I needed to find the answers soon I was running out of time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Help Rhea find out what Rosette was trying to tell her... comment below if you'll know!

Don't forget to Vote! I'll update the next chapter in six hours... Share my story with your other Wattpad circle. Thank you!