Rosette's Strength!

For people who are confused Ade is pronounced as Ad(in Advertisement)+D 'Ady'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin lay lifeless before us!!!

24/06/1998:

Still couldn't come to terms with the loss of two of our closest Friends...

It was late. We waited only to bury the body of Robin besides Hailey's grave... How are we going to tell their parents about them and will our lives ever be the same now that they're gone?

Definitely Not!

On this Journey of life we cross paths with many people, only a few manage to walk with us and make Life seem like a walk on the Beach! Those few are our Friends...

I hope they are happy wherever they are!

We decided not to Speak out loud as Paul had warned us before... Inorder to live we had to take every precaution to avoid getting to Rosette

'We Don't have time, we need to leave before Sunrise' -Ade Wrote on a Peice of Paper

'Yes carry only what you need so we can get out of here and meet me at the van... I'm going to get the Van ready for us.' -Dan added

'It's not Safe please don't go alone, We'll all come with you'

Chris and Adelle nodded in agreement

So Danny gave in... I read once that Ghosts only see through mirrors, I didn't know if it was true but we couldn't risk taking chances so we made sure to stay away from reflections. As Quiet as we could we rushed to the gate and to the van.

We saw all the tires were flat...

"This is Crap dude how is it even possible" Chris yelled and all of us told him to "Shhhh"

We looked around, No sign of Rosette... and Ade turned to go to come to me but happened to look at the mirror on the van... It showed Rosette Sitting on the front seat of the van She pointed out and before I knew it Chris held her hand and ran into the Forest...

I was trembling in fear as I looked at Rosette... but she looked so beautiful I almost felt like she was in trouble and I wanted to reach out to her... she smiled, What was the mystery behind Rosette?

Suddenly Danny grabbed my arm and we ran inside the same old haunted house... The doors shut behind us as we entered!

"Dan where's Ade and Chris?"

"They ran into the woods... I hope they're fine, They shouldn't have gone."

"It's okay as long as they're fine"

Dan pulled me closer and running his hand through my hair whispered "I'm scared... I don't want to lose you now, it's like I'm staring right at the other half of me... Don't wanna let go, not in life nor death!"
We were looking into each other's eyes... It felt like I found all the answers I've been looking for
"I love you so much..." I said firmly and without hesitation pressed my lips onto his...
In this moment I knew exactly how much the boy before my eyes mattered...!

"Love you" he replied "and I don't ever want to loose you...!"

"You won't" I promised

Immediately Rosette crossed my mind We didn't have time... We needed to do something fast!!

Right then we heard noises from the Kitchen... We held each others hands firmly and walked towards the Kitchen we couldn't run anymore we had to face it! Together.

I heard the banging of a window frame and it was silent again... And just when we were about to reach
Adelle and Chris ran out of the room.

"OMG you're fine" Ade yelled pulling me in a tight hug!

"We're so sorry we ran without you'll.. I was afraid she'll harm Ade"

"It's fine" I comforted

"Are you'll fine?" Dan checked

"Yes we are! And Ade found out something that could be Useful in fighting Rosette" Chris hurried pulling us to the center of the room He switched on all the lights and lit candles in a circle around us... We sat in the centre!

Adelle began to tell us what she found out
"I assume that Rosette isn't strong enough now... Because as we noticed she Kills only one person at a time! Either she's trying to make us weak by getting us scared or she doesn't have the power to hurt more than one person!
She could've killed us outside but I fear her main purpose was to get us back in here which she succeeded in."

At this the lights started flickering...

"Don't be afraid" Adelle continued "She can't harm us until we are weak... Stay strong! We are together.." we held hands at this. Ade took out three dry pieces of wood that she managed to stuff in her pocket and layed them in the center... She took a burning candle and set the wood on fire... She told us to recite a prayer with her!

After about 20 minutes the fire died out and there was Ash left!

"Whatever you do don't take the name of that Spirit it gives her strength"

She asked me to give her the blessed chain Hailey gifted Robin. I gave the chain to her and touching it to the ash she said

"may God protect us from the evil enemy"

She took the chain and put it around her neck and told us to sign a cross on our forehead with the ash... she told us to dust the remaining Ash on our clothes and we did

"Just believe in God and our friendship... Our love is true and till we believe in it strongly that spirit can't even come near us!"

All the windows opened at once and a strong wind blew off all our candles...

"We are not afraid" Adelle said
"We are not afraid" Chris repeated
Dan held my hand a little more tightly and I looked at him he smiled... That made me lose the little fear I had and feel strong!

"You guys are my strength" Adelle said

We all smiled...

"We'll go through this together"
"Together" I repeated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh What do you think is going to happen next? Do comment!

Follow me on Instagram @rio_2606 or find me on Facebook as Riona Mariette Gomes for regular updates on the last Rose!!