Rosette Rouge and Paul

It's our second Night here... After what happened to Hailey today, we were all scared and confused! We still don't know what exactly happened. Robin didn't leave her side, he's stopped crying but it was as if the tears had dried up. There had been a rather painful silence between us!!

"I'm Sorry... Robin, Sorry all of you"Adelle whispered but it was so silent that we all heard.

"Don't be Ade" Robin added "I understand, it isn't your fault anyway... Together let's find a way to destroy that evil ghost and avenge your grandfather and my Hailey"

"I love them both but losing you'll is not something I can risk over getting revenge from this evil spirit... It's not like I can get the dead back!!"
"Ade" Chris said holding her!
"They still live, and always will in our Hearts! They'd be more than glad to watch us stick together and be there for each other" I joined in...
I was somewhat Happy that we were still together after such a bewildering storm in our lives.

They all smiled. We held each others hand and made our promise of love and friendship.

Together we will stay

Be it rain or be it storm
Help each other everyday
Through trouble of every form!
Life is an unknown puzzle
Love is its final goal
Friendship is the right way to
Satisfy moral needs of our soul
We promise to stay together
Have fun and love
To Live for each other
And put friendship above all!
Friends forever❤

We decided to reach the end of this mystery! Together
We were hungry so we ate the cup noodles we carried with mixed fruit juice... After our meal we said a prayer for Hailey and buried her body outside in the bungalow. We lit candles around her and spread the flowers we picked over her grave.. I miss her chirpy voice!

"I promise we'll be together again Hailey" Robin said kissing the ground below which his beloved lover lay...

We all turned to enter the bungalow... While we saw the spirit of Paul- Adelle's grandfather. He looked sad but disappeared without saying a thing...

Chris asked Adelle... "What happened to Paul?"

"Grandpa always loved kids... He used to help many orphans and street kids, but there was one girl who stood out from the others... Rosette... The last living member of the Rouge family. Grandpa took care of her alone till she was 15. After that she fell in love with a boy named Gray he lived with her here in this house. It is said that Gray brought Rosette one Red rose each time he visited her, but one day Gray saw another girl whom he fell in love with and that day he brought Rosette a white Rose.. he told Rosette that they could be friends, but Rosette was hurt... Her dreams of marrying Gray all shattered, She cried for days until one day when she took her own life... They say she looked into a mirror and saw herself cry tears of blood... Some say that's the reason she is still here and killing everyone who sees her!"

"That explains why she took my Hailey away from me. It means she's after us too" Robin added

Adelle nodded continued
"20 years back on my second birthday My grandfather gifted me a mirror and a note that said-

you're really beautiful princess and if you forget how important life is just look into the mirror, it will remind you that your life is as precious as you are! I had another little girl in my life who forgot how precious she was and took away her own life... People say her soul still roams the woods in search of souls... I know it can't be true.. How could a girl as tender as a rose be evil... I'm going to the woods to find out... It might take long, I promise to be back take care of yourself princess. I love you! -Grandpa Paul.

And he never returned... I had promised myself I'll find him once I'm big enough... Maybe I got a little too late" she was in tears by now.

"Ohhh Ade" I hugged her because honestly I was out of words... She's such a strong and loving girl... I love her beyond what words can describe!

"Darling I love you, and will stay with you to the end no matter what" Chris promised and hugged her tight as i moved aside.

Ohh their love is so adorable!

From the corner of my eyes I noticed Danny stare at me...
I looked and we locked gazes...
I felt like I was drowning in the depth of his eyes!

Everything suddenly seemed so perfect...!

He motioned me to come out to the balcony and I followed him to there... The place was moon lit and just beautiful! Dan came close to me, with his right hand he pushed a lose strand of hair behind my earlobe and secured his left hand round my waist...

The moon light shining on his face made him look even more adorable...

"I was going to tell you this on your birthday but after all that has taken place in this two days I realized that I don't even know what will happen in the next moment... You're beautiful Rhee... Damn this is harder than I thought" He loosened his grip and went on his knee. My heart probably stopped beating already but he continued "You're an amazing person and undoubtedly the most precious gem of my life... I don't know about tomorrow but more than anything I want to spend every today with you. I want us to be together forever so that I can give you all the love you deserve. Will you be with my Mrs Rhea Bradshaw?"
"Daniel *hearts floating around my head* Ohh Yes I will... Cause I love you and you complete my heart. I'm so glad you do. I want to be with you always"
"Forever" he completed
I leaned in and being the shy girl I am, pecked him on his lips but he held me firm and kissed me like he meant to kiss me forever without end!
OMG I wanted time to freeze at that moment but Alas fate had something different planned for us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me how you like this chapter! And don't forget to click on the star option and send me your vote!! Thanks for reading! Next update will be up soon so keep checking!!