Hailey!!!

22nd June 1998:

The night was quite eventful... we were all tired and scared... We slept in the same room so that we could be there for each other if something happened! But the night went well and we didn't have any problems. I woke up at 9. The house was really dark with brown walls and dark curtains blocking all the light that could reach us. I saw Dan sleeping besides me -shirtless. He probably rolled over last night... He looked adorable..  I ran my hand through his chocolate brown hair and whispered "you look really cute asleep" "I think I look cute awake too" 

Tomatoes... redder than the reddest of tomatoes... 

Why did Dan have to hear that, I looked really flustered at the moment, I had really curly layered hair dyed dark blue so I'm sure it looked messy... I had dark brown eyes while Dan had grey-green eyes... He was really a work of Art The most beautiful and intriguing... specially made to bring joy to my world... 

When I looked closely he seemed a little Red, was he blushing?

 "No I'm not" 

"wait did I say that out loud?"

 "Yes. Tell me kitten, what do you see in me?"

"An egoistic- passionate table kisser"

"Really? Now you're jealous of the table!? Awwwww Kitten I'd Kiss you better than the table... Just ask nicely!!!"

Whaaattttt.... did Daniel Bradshaw just say he'd kiss me? I was so dazed that I didn't realize when he came so near... I could feel his breath and our lips almost touched...

"OMG" Adelle yelled jumping

"Why did you spoil it" "they were about to kiss" Robin and Chris chimed in....

So wait was everyone watching us?

"No we weren't Dan" said almost turning red this is new for me... The boy who's never shy, blushed twice today!!

"Ade, Rhee have you'll seen Hailey?"

"What" Ade said with me really confused

"She must have gone to get water or use the washroom... She'll be around" Chris said coolly....

Almost immediately the door opens with a bang...

"Let's go guys this place is not safe" Hailey cried

What happened? Where were you? What did you see? Are you okay? Why should we leave? Everyone started shooting questions at her... But Hailey was absolutely quiet...

I'm leaving she said and just as she opened the door we saw a girl... But before we could process what's happening... Hailey was on the ground... Her eyes wide open her face drained of color.... We ran to her but the door shut tight, separating us from Hailey...

"Hailey" Robin yelled. We all called out but we got no answer...

I started panicking and crying.
Robin broke down...
"Don't worry Hailey will be fine we'll have her back" Adelle tried to calm us down

"Don't Worry? You're telling me not to worry? This is all because of you we all saw how she fell there's no chance that she's alive" Robin yelled while weeping!

"Rob don't loose hope" Dan offered...
We were silent for the next two hours all our tries of opening the door futile...
We had opened all the curtains but the windows were sealed.

Was this going to be our end?

At around 3 in the afternoon...
We heard a Click... And the door opened slowly... We exchange looks of fright...  And as the door opened wider we saw Hailey... Floating in the air her dark black hair falling to cover her face leaving only a few parts visible... Thud! her body fell to the floor..
Robin was the first to run to her he placed her head on his lap, his tears falling on her lifeless body... We all cried for what felt like hours...!!!
It was sure we couldn't leave or we'd end up like Hailey....
We were traumatized what would we do!!!
What did this house have in store for us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NoelVaz1 thanks for the support😊 you encourage me to write!!!!