Robin Goes Missing

A/N: Hey people... Please vote on my story if you'll like it and if you'll feel I need to improve then comment and let me know! Thanks. Also this chapter is written from the Point of view of Chris

Chris' p.o.v-
23/06/1998:

It's 2 am. on our third day here... After a really tragic day Adelle had finally fallen asleep in my arms. It was hard for me to not notice how beautiful she is! Her long wavy hair fell so elegantly by her sides as she lay asleep, eyelids covering the ocean of love i saw in her beautiful hazel eyes! She means so much to me... I don't know what life would be without her! Robin was sitting by the window staring at the sky... I have no idea if I'd be able to hold on so strong after losing my love!

That's when Dan walked in with Rhea, they were out for quite a long while. I hope he finally told her about how madly in Love with her he is! Wait... they're holding each other and Rhee is blushing so much... Damn they're so cute I'm happy that they did finally tell each other!

"Hey" Rhee said trying to control her smile... she looked really sweet, she's like my closest friend and almost sister I want to wake Ade and tell her' she'd be so happy...

"Hey" I said back "quite long to be out in the cold balcony ain't it?"

To which Dan smiled and said "I told her bro! and We're finally together"

"Took you quite some time there, Rhee did he tell you how he's been crushing on you since 9th grade... Congrats. Finally your boy is a man"

"You didn't have to tell her"Dan complained

We all began laughing, and the noise woke my sweet sleeping beauty.

"Whats up?" she asked innocently rubbing her eyes

"Nothing much babe Two lovebirds finally realize it's time to do some loving"

"NOOOOOOO" Rhea and Dan yelled in harmony!

"awwwwww finally" Adelle clapped excitedly

"Where is Robin?" Rhea asked

"He's watching stars by the window... I think we should give him his space He's been through a lot" I answered

"are you kidding?" Dan retorted "he isn't here"

"did y'all check the balcony?" Adelle asked

"I'll see" Rhea offered running to the balcony and yelled "no not here"

"What? Hows that possible? He was right here about five minutes ago"

"Well now he isn't" Dan said "Lets split and look for him"

Immediately Ade replied "No, Splitting is the worst thing to do, right now we need to stick together"

"Yes she's right" Rhea added

We walked through all the corridors checking every door but didn't find Robin anywhere.

We went to the Kitchen, he wasn't here either. We were about to leave when Dan spotted Robin's silver chain fallen on the ground.

"OMG its the chain Hailey gave Robin" Ade yelled "It had a cross pendant she specially got blessed to protect him always.."

"Ohh dear, could he be in danger?" Rhea said really worried

We kept looking and found noting else... nothing at all.. for some reason it felt like there's something about this House that's stopping us from finding Robin.

Only if I had paid a little attention I'd be able to stop him from leaving... He was like an elder brother to me... I hope he's fine.

Just three days here and we've encountered two spirits, lost our sweet Hailey and now Robin goes missing... what does this place have in store for us?

"Hailey?" Ade said and we all turned to look!

It was indeed Hailey but we couldn't see her just her reflection in the mirror... That creeped me out for sure...

"Please save Robin. Please save him.. He's at the fou---"

before she could finish we saw the spirit of Rosette grab Hailey by the neck... her body seemed still but her neck moved 180' and she looked at us as if she'd eat us up alive... (Isn't that what ghosts do?) That's when I saw a vase flying across the room towards Ade... I jumped and pushed it away but hurt my hand badly in the process...

Ade yelled "Love... omg you're hurt" she took off the broken glass peice from my hand and tied the wound with her handkerchief "

"Are you fine?" Rhee asked

"Yeah, I'm fine at least Ade isn't hurt"

"They're gone" Dan said

The spirits had disappeared by now... and poor Hailey couldn't even tell us where Robin was..

"Hang in there Hailey" Rhea said with her hand on the silver chain.

I Just Hope Robin is fine...

"Look... Robin" Dan yelled "Robin" he shouted at the top of his voice...

we all looked out through the window... Robin was standing by the fountain...

something seemed to be off though... and suddenly Robin bent backwards... He started laughing like a manic.. We were shocked... and out of nowhere like some Magic trick he reached right outside the window in the blink of an eye, we all moved back in fear, falling to the ground in a sudden jerk.

"Kill You All. Kill You All." He said sounding completely unlike Robin His head tilted to the left as he spoke, he sat down straightened his head and looked right following the direction of his vision we looked to our left and we saw Rosette's spirit crawl from the side of the room to Robin who had now fallen unconcious... She placed a Rose in his Hand... grinning creepily at us!

"What do you want?" Adelle asked Rosette... Rosette's smile grew wider *more creepy if I must add* and she disappeared!!

I ran to Robin but the damage was already done He was no longer alive...

Yet once more the Evil spirit had emerged victorious!

It was only the four of us now and we were extremely scared... We didn't want to lose any more lives we had to find an end to this. We had to do something! Hoping that the sunrise would bring a new ray of hope to our lives!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you'll like this I haven't edited this chapter so tell me if you'll spot any mistakes! Thanks. Follow me for regular updates! And don't forget to star mark this chapter by voting!